1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best CPM or CPM network to cover Asian traffic?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Kateryna, Sep 13, 2010.

1. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess there've been already mentioned several interesting options for you try, no, like Epom Market and others, no? Just re-read the thread

tom.jeraldino, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  2. richu.mfs

richu.mfs Peon

Best Answers:
    I read the thread, but I couldn't find anything best for west asian countries like UAE, India etc. Do you have any suggestion for these countries??

richu.mfs, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  3. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    Well, as I've already mentioned, my experience with ad networks is rather limited, as I've tried a few local ones, which didn't, actually, meet my expectations, and the international Epom Market, which has been fine, in terms of payoffs. As far as I've read, these guys also work with India and UAE, so you might check it as well.

tom.jeraldino, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  4. Paul Hoppus

Paul Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    There are some popular networks for monetizing Asia and India, I was working with CPX for a long time, and gosh, I was... let's say very upset with my results. Now I've got several blogs with huge amount of India traffic and make some bucks through Epom market too. I'm happy with fill rate (which was one of the biggest CPX's problem) and also with rates... So, maybe check them.

Paul Hoppus, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  5. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you are looking only banner CPM then valueclick is best option, they are very reliable in payment and very professional network, but getting accepting them is not easy either, if you can use pop, then I suggest you edomz.com I also have most traffic from India and other Asian countries and earning good, best part is you can request payment as soon you get $5 and payment made daily, their support is very nice and helpful too

Before edomz I was using popads, they are good too, and make payment daily, rates are good, but only problem is most of the time their ads redirect or shows ads on top of my current page, so I started loosing my traffic.

parkppc, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  6. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    Then your change of ad network was inevitable

tom.jeraldino, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  7. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check out sitescout.com - you can target by location but be warned the minimum deposit is $500

Top quality traffic however

Traffic_Masters, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  8. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    Neverblue can really cover Asian traffic, but as I know now they're CPA only. Also agree on Epom, they're great for Indian and Asian traffic as well.

Install, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  9. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on what kind of site you have..if you have a warez / adult site then getting good advertisers can be a pain.
    in my case, edomz was the best option to monetize my asian traffic, (india, Malesia, Singapore)

neeraj1997, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  10. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    Well, Indian is also considered Asian, you know, anyways, I'd offer to try both

tom.jeraldino, Jan 23, 2013 IP