1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

guest posting

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by s4salman, Oct 9, 2012.

Hello everone here
    i want to know your suggestion. if i do guest posting for my web blog, will it help me. There are blogs in different niche, could writing there and linking back to me using author bio data is beneficial to me. As you people are aware of the fact that finding blogs for guest posting is very difficult and if you could find them, the blog owners do not allow guest posting and a link back.

Your help is appreciated !

s4salman, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  2. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest blog posting is always good to get quality backlinks. If you leave some informative content on your post, surely blog owner will accept. If you face difficulty in blog posting try other ways to get links. There are so many others way like this.

gonzalod34, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  3. MarvinE

MarvinE Member

Best Answers:
    If you are able to find blogs which allow comments, you will benefit for sure from your guest posts. The secret is to not spam. Make quality, natural posts and they will get approved by the blog owner. Guest posts which are correctly made, are really great back links.

MarvinE, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  4. GuestWriter

GuestWriter Peon

Best Answers:
    S4salman,I agree finding these openings is hard. That’s why I started guestwriter.net where we list open guest blogging positions from around the internet. See my signature below if you’re interested. I think we can help you find quality blogs to guest write for.

GuestWriter, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  5. greeysmith

greeysmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest is best way to generate back link for your targeted place, blog that offering for guest post their is massive part of the traffic because user find updated info about particular topic. If you will write quality content that will provide good info to user then blog owner definitely accept your post that will be really helpful for you as well as blog owner..

greeysmith, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  6. ddcireland11

ddcireland11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is new topic for me so thanks for sharing so nice and so use full information.

ddcireland11, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  7. willamscot

willamscot Peon

Best Answers:
    hello Dear,

Guest posting is always good for get quality back links. If you post unique and fresh and informative content blog owner surely accept this.

willamscot, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  8. s4salman

s4salman Peon

Best Answers:
    Will guest posting on blogs which have different category that your own blog help ?
    I have plenty of blog owners in my messenger list that are willing to accept my request.

s4salman, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  9. chatygonline

chatygonline Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes guest blogging is beneficial as long as the site's pr, domain and page authority, unique visits and all the other important factors are good. Find blogs that have your keyword on the domain name. If you can acquire links from them for free, that would be better. But if you can't you can always buy links from them. At $4, you can get a link from a blog that does not lose its pr due to its high quality

chatygonline, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  10. jenettjohnson

jenettjohnson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest Posting is one of the great tool for driving more traffic to our website after the panda and penguin updates, the only thing one has to do is to ensure that you have unique content to be posted and getting approval for the same.

jenettjohnson, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  11. govind sharan

govind sharan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a technique to getting back links. it may well be considered high-quality but just like any other link building tactic.

govind sharan, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  12. rockyshah90

rockyshah90 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is very useful way to get quality backlink. If you post informative and fresh content, blog owners will accept your post and allow you to link back.

rockyshah90, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  13. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is a very effective way to get a valuable back link. It can help you to get the rank in Search engine. If you can guest post in related blogs then it will be more effective.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  14. backlinksrockstar

backlinksrockstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is very valuable for SEO. The problem with guest posting, however is that some of your guest posts may not be accepted. Here are some helpful information about guest blogging including its advantages and tips on how to make a great guest post (with example). :) Bookmark this page, it surely is helpful.

backlinksrockstar, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  15. BusinessFrame

BusinessFrame Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is a great way to build links and authority in your space. I also like to do interviews of other folks and post them on my site. THat way, when I publish them, the person I interviewed helps me boost it by tweeting and emailing their network about the interview!

BusinessFrame, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  16. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is a great way of getting links back to your site. I recommend it. This is challenging though, because site/blog owners (especially those high ranking ones) do not just let anyone guest post on their site. You don't just write letters requesting to guest post. The best method is to participate in that blog, become an active commenter who gives values to the blog's readers. Make a good impression with the blog owners and you're sure to get approved for that guest post request.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  17. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    Forum posting is actually a great tool as well because you can contribute and gain recognition if you contribute comprehensive and useful tips.

nufox, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  18. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting indirectly helps to get a good search engine rank. All you have to do is post some real attractive contents and attract the blog owners. Attractive posts are always accepted by the blog owners.

Digital_lover, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  19. rubeccamatthews

rubeccamatthews Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah Guest Posting is one of the best way to get a quality link.

rubeccamatthews, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  20. onlinepromocoupon

onlinepromocoupon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As there Are many spammer By guest post due to irrelevant content . yes this is Best way to get back link but 1 think If you Are Going to guest post you have to post related content For quality back link.

onlinepromocoupon, Oct 11, 2012 IP