1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Page Rank

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by justclick1n, Oct 5, 2012.

Hi DP Friends,

I just need your guidance on improvising the Google Page Rank of my Site...

Right now its 0... I just want to know what all things i need to do for a better Page Rank?

Thanks & Regards,
    Michael

justclick1n, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  2. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do quality link building for your site. This will force your site to come up in Google search and the PR also

alamlinks, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  3. MaxSerp

MaxSerp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In order to get better page rank you will want to get better quality links from a multitude of other websites. Make sure that these websites are of higher pr and thus the pr juice that many people call it will become yours. Of course the pr wont automatically jump up, however after the next update, you will gain higher pr.

MaxSerp, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  4. kevinloyed

kevinloyed Member

Best Answers:
    Quality Submission, Unique Design & content must for get high page rank.

kevinloyed, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  5. aadi14

aadi14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Build quality backlinks by blog commenting,forum posting,guest blogging,article submission etc.But having too much quality links can be harmful too.Maintain the balance between Dofollow and Nofollow links.By this links look natural and Google loves natural links.

aadi14, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  6. clarie.texas

clarie.texas Peon

Best Answers:
    You just have to focus on High PR backlinks and Quality Content on your website.

clarie.texas, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  7. Rana Adeel

Rana Adeel Member

Best Answers:
    Use quality content... Link building ... and use social sites to get huge traffic

Rana Adeel, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  8. Peter_jd

Peter_jd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a numbers of factors to consider when optimizing a website for Google search engine. A webmaster should have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the ins and outs of Google Page Rank. you are new to this industry, you may want to review the Google Webmaster guidelines to get your site ranked and indexed by Google.

Peter_jd, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  9. abhishekabhi

abhishekabhi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HI

Google page rank is best for website because Google is provides rank every website.

abhishekabhi, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  10. sharadsharma

sharadsharma Member

Best Answers:
    Websitte Page rank is not a so much important now days. your website rank in Search Engines.

sharadsharma, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  11. j.ryan

j.ryan Guest

Best Answers:
    Let me tell you one important think. Dont make any low quality thank you, great article type post for backlinks. Comments and posts should be relevant to thread. Ensure the quality, quantity is not a major fact now a days.

j.ryan, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  12. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Time, age, PR backlinks from PR2+, and stable traffic that doesn't bounce.

I do wonder if there is some sort ranking for domain authority that tracks in a time table how long visitors stay. 1 minute - PR1. 1 hour visiting time total in a month - PR2. It would be interesting, but I think it would require google analytics and another tracker to compare and see what's actually going on and getting reported.

Traditione, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  13. benp87

benp87 Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You need a lot of high page rank backlinks, I also recommend on looking at Trust Rank instead of Page Rank. For example, when you buy a backlink from a website that have page rank of 8, your purchase would be in vain if you don't check his trust rank, a lot of websites who sell backlinks on their pages get banned by Google, even if they have high page rank.

benp87, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  14. WillFlipIt

WillFlipIt Peon

Best Answers:
    Something to keep in mind about your Page Rank is that Google updates this quarterly, so any positive or negative changes to your site/blog will not be reflected immediately. I believe the next update to Page Rank will come on Nov. 2nd or 3rd. But, as far as getting a good rank at that time, you will want to focus on building good quality backlinks from high authority and Page Rank sites.

My suggestion would be to study your competition and see where they are getting their backlinks and try to find a way to get a backlink from the same source and sources that rank even better than theirs. Make sure that your backlinks are from relevant sources from similar sites/blogs as your own.

Also, before the next Page Rank update does come around make sure that all of your on page optimization has been done. Be sure that you are ranking for the keywords that you want to rank for and that you have a sitemap, RSS and some good social media following. I've read in some places that Google is putting more weight on rankings based on quality social networking. Whether or not this is true it certainly never hurts.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    WillFlipIt, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  15. cazmoen

cazmoen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @WillFlipIt Thank you! You have explained it very nice.

cazmoen, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  16. WillFlipIt

WillFlipIt Peon

Best Answers:
    @cazmoen No problem just trying to help out.

WillFlipIt, Oct 9, 2012 IP
    cazmoen likes this.
  17. greeysmith

greeysmith Peon

Best Answers:
    There are so many methods increase the PR of website but nowadays apply only legal and legitimate way get good PR. There are so many way increase page rank of website.

1 Generate quality and relevant back links from high authority websites like Squidoo, Hubpage, Ezine and much more.

2 Make perfect design structure of your website with proper linking that will be helpful for user and crawler to move one page to another page.

3 Your website should has unique and quality content that entice to visitors read up to down and provide correct info according to search query.

4 Apply Search Engine Optimization strategy with proper way to keep in mind update Google Algorithms.

5 Follow only white SEO techniques.

6 Put high quality content in your website via blog post.

These tips will be really helpful enhance the PR of your website for more detail you can visit http://www.eilersmarketing.com/seo/guaranteed-seo

greeysmith, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  18. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    Do proper SEO for your site with unique contents and quality backlinks. Then your page rank will get increase simultaneously.

karthick9, Oct 9, 2012 IP