1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for seo + adsense experts. Can hire multiple people

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by LiamH, Oct 7, 2012.

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can help improve the seo on my website http://steroidjunkie.com

I am also looking for someone good with adsense. I make over 300USD per month on adsense via the website. HOWEVER my CTR is extremely low 0.40CPR. I would be very interested in raising this up. as I know many have it in the 4.00 area or at least mucher higher then me.

If theres anyone who can provide any tips, general ideas etc. on what I could do to improve it and the changes required or "adsense experts" persay I am fine with paying for it.

Also I need some Backlinks for my site. And seo to be done again send me a message with what you can do for me.

LiamH, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  2. tak819

tak819 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can improve your ctr for you. U just need to move your ads to eye catching place. I can't even see your ads when first go into your site.
    Also the color of your font do affect the ctr.

tak819, Oct 9, 2012 IP