1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 5yr old Ceramic Keepsakes Business for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jeremyalyea, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am selling a Ceramic Keepsakes business. You are buying the website and the domain name. This sale does not include a list of clients or any inventory, nor is there a claim of any recurring revenue. You are getting a website that has existed for 5 years and the domain name. This is a perfect business for a stay at home mom to take over and start generating income from home.

Lasting Impression’s unique ceramic gifts are perfect for any occasion. Our hand and foot impressions forever capture a moment in your child’s life. There is nothing sweeter than those tiny fingers and tiny toes!
    Our picture frames make great gifts for birthdays, new babies, graduations, weddings, holidays or just about any other occasion! Customize the frame with a child’s name, a wedding date, or any other text for free!

Payment will be made via paypal only. The domain is currently hosted at Godaddy.com and is eligible for a free push to the new owner. Thank you for bidding!

Attached Files:

jeremyalyea, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  2. d3t0x

d3t0x Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where do you get your valuation if all we get is the domain? The value is in the inventory hookup and clientbase...

I can buy an aged 5 year old domain for $10. I am not bashing your thread, only trying to see what I am missing here?

d3t0x, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  3. jeremyalyea

jeremyalyea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I set a very low reserve at $10 because there is no inventory included. You get the domain and the website.

jeremyalyea, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  4. Ryspencer

Ryspencer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am assuming then that you are NOT willing to sign a non-compete.

Ryspencer, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  5. jeremyalyea

jeremyalyea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would be willing to sign a non-compete if you wish.

jeremyalyea, Oct 8, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.