1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Simple Ways of Trusted Earning

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Samiya69, Oct 8, 2012.

Earn Money Online With Paid Surveys
    Surveys are the easiest way to earn money online and its a very old concept but still very effective. All you have to do is to register on a survey site and wait for the surveys to come. After that, you will just need to provide your opinion and that’s it. You will be paid for this. Well, many are crazy about AWsurveys but let me tell you that it is a scam site as far as I know. You may try SurveySavvy which is said to be a legit one.

Earn Money Online With Google Adsense
    To earn money via Google Adsense , you got to have your own blog and must be following all the Adsense policies. To earn a good amount from Adsense, you must build a powerful blog with some rich content having good SEO. You must not have a blog with copied content.

Earn Money For Writing Articles
    There are many websites and blog which allows you to write articles on their blog and share their revenue with you. Numbers of blogs are sharing 100% revenue for your articles. You might want to see Shoutmeloud , tech4world , tech18 , Gadgetcage and thecopypasteblog which shares 100% adsense revenue with their guest writers.

Earn Money With Paid To Click
    This PTC concept is one of the easiest where you will be paid for surfing website or clicking on ads. Sometimes you don’t get paid much for these concept as the revenue sharing is very low but I find bux.to better than all PTC sites.

Earn Money For Your Reviews
    This is a new concept of earning where you are paid for writing reviews about product/websites/business group on your blog. Your positive review give them traffic, new clients and popularity. There are many paid review sites available but I found SocialSpark very popular and a better one.

Earn Money With Freelancing
    Freelancing jobs provide you a very good opportunity for you to earn money online in your field of expertise. All you have to do is to search for the freelancing sites and sign up and look for what opportunities you have there. I would recommend you to use oDesk which is a very good freelancing site.

Earn Money With Your Photos
    If you are a good photographer or you love photography then this point is for you! Several sites online does pay you for photos shared by you. The main concept behind this is that the designers need photos for their projects which they can buy from these sites and for which they pay you. I recommend iStockPhoto .

Earn Money With Affiliate Marketing
    This method is a typical advertise method in which you promote a product on your website or blog and you get commission whenever the product is sold via your blog. Amazon affiliation is a very popular among all and I still would recommend ClickBank and TTZmedia for affiliation marketting.

Earn Via Selling Banner Ads
    If you are having a good website/blog which does have good alexa rank and Google Page rank then there are very high chances for you to get your ad slots sold for a good amount for which you will be paid on a monthly basis or according to your contract.

Earn Via Twitter
    Advertisers are looking to go viral and use social media to advertise about their firm/product and for this, they are using social media like Twitter , Facebook . They use your account to send a tweet of their choice to your followers and for which you get paid. There are many sites work for Twitter advertising but I personally prefer Magpie Advertising .

What’s Your Way?

Well, after reading all the above 10 ways, its your time to share your thoughts and choice. Let me know what way you think could be the best way to earn money online and also let me know which way you use to earn online.

Samiya69, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  2. tonyhlav

tonyhlav Member

Best Answers:
    Just Google Adsense, I think is the best way to earn money!

tonyhlav, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  3. ashokkumar123

ashokkumar123 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are 10 simple ways of trusted earning.

1. Do more than speak.
    2. Think before speaking.
    3. Believe others on best thinks.
    4. Do new thing and try to success it.
    5. Good behave with your elders.
    6. Good behave with your youngaster.
    7. Speak polite with positive.
    8. Accept others things positively.
    9. Reply positively
    10. Must bless him for future
    these 10 ways of trusted earning.
    and what's your please share

ashokkumar123, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  4. ContentGirl18

ContentGirl18 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a nice selection, thank you for putting it together and sharing...

It's hard to say which one is best, because depending on the ability of the individual, one may fit your talents and skills better than the other.

But for the most part I mainly do affliate marketing and adsense...

ContentGirl18, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  5. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice list of simple ways to earn money in the internet.

BacklinkExpert, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  6. jaxforfun

jaxforfun Peon

Best Answers:
    Good ideas for online earnings. I'm a fan of information websites that provide genuine value to help people. Then it can be monetized with several options: adsense, affiliates products, self made products, etc... But first it's important to provide value and assistance. This way people will return to your site and share it with others.

jaxforfun, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  7. howarddrive

howarddrive Peon

Best Answers:
    an affiliates marketing is an old way to earn online it gives you commission income and it is really a hard core way to sale online anything, its most difficult way to being in tends to be in profit, because you have no other options to select. give some nice ideas to improve your digital marketing strategies.

howarddrive, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  8. init0

init0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And I thought you are sharing some method, way etc. Between thanks for the tips :)

init0, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  9. kroyal

kroyal Active Member

Best Answers:
    great sharing :) some of them are new to me. But adsense is best. But there is other options if we don't have adsense

1. Chitika
    2. kontera
    3. Infolinks
    4. Adbrites
    5. Clicksoar etc.

kroyal, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  10. andy94

andy94 Peon

Best Answers:
    urveys are the easiest way to earn money online and its a very old concept but still very effective. All you have to do is to register on a survey site and wait for the surveys to come. After that, you will just need to provide your opinion and that’s it. You will be paid for this. Well, many are crazy about AWsurveys but let me tell you that it is a scam site as far as I know. You may try SurveySavvy which is said to be a legit one.

andy94, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  11. frankiedog53

frankiedog53 Member

Best Answers:
    you guys have shared some great tips here

frankiedog53, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  12. Affiliatin

Affiliatin Peon

Best Answers:
    these are some old methods bro

Affiliatin, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  13. siddhanta

siddhanta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good information thanks for sharing with us! :)

siddhanta, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  14. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for posting this. I am presently trying to finish my masters degree and I would like to have something else to do besides my masters thesis and freelance writing is a good idea because you will not have a concrete schedule. I have tried odesk but its too complicated to sign in. in my experience elance.com is much better. Hoping to read more of your tips.

iandille101, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  15. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are more ways to make money.

BacklinkExpert, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  16. you-got-it

you-got-it Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing its really good

you-got-it, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  17. sudheerenkon

sudheerenkon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great post, you really made good effort t learn people how to make money online.
    Very thanks to you.

sudheerenkon, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  18. kuszeras

kuszeras Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great but we all know adsense earnings are the best ;). Just think how to make your site go viral! :)

kuszeras, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  19. praveen1

praveen1 Member

Best Answers:
    Great suggestion!

praveen1, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  20. j.ryan

j.ryan Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm a freelancer. But I'm interested in professional blogging and affiliate marketing. Can I use google adsense and amazon affiliate marketing links on the same website?

j.ryan, Oct 13, 2012 IP