1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Top PR2 Movies Download Site with 8k Facebook Fans - mkvFilms.net

Discussion in 'Sites' started by GAdsense, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey!

MkvFilms.net is a premium movie download site with Google Page Rank of 2 (expected PR4 soon), good traffic, 8k+ facebook fans, great results and generating revenue as well. It even has Google Sitelinks attached to its SERP's, only premium website gets such importance.

Quick Details

URL: http://www.mkvfilms.net
    PR: 2
    Real Facebook Fans: 8,200+ people! http://www.facebook.com/Mkvfilms.net
    Alexa: 389k and getting better everyday!
    Established: 28th Dec, 2011
    Yesterday Revenue: $1.27 (via Google Adsense)
    Total Posts: 1060 posts
    Niche: Entertainment/Movie.

This site has premium Google Sitelinks too! No one can buy it but EARN it from Google. We did!

About MkvFilms:
    If you want to download latest movies for free, MkvFilms.net is the #1 choice for many movie lovers. Here you can find all the latest movies collection, download them and watch for free.

Keywords on Google:
    mkv films, mkv movies, download mkv movies and dozen others. Please watch verified Google Analytics report attached for further information.

Site Statistics:
    Mkv Films is a super hot niche market. We've never focused much on SEO but providing high quality services for free. That's how we've built our brand name and achieved 8,200+ fans!

Today, we've received 3000+ page views as of yet with more than 470 uniques. The bounce rate is LOWEST we've ever seen, only 13%-15% with over 3:00 minutes of average visit duration. Let me copy/paste the GA stats here.

Visits: 517
    Unique Visitors: 479
    Pageviews: 3,291
    Pages / Visit: 6.37
    Avg. Visit Duration: 00:03:04
    Bounce Rate: 14.51%
    % New Visits: 73.89%

Niche Value
    We've not explored the real power of SEO, as we've been busy with other projects too. For example, mkv movies keyword itself gives us 30 uniques every day from Google. Guess what? We're not number 1 for that keyword yet. Good news is, we realize with a little SEO we can easily rank #1 for that keyword. Since we hold an exact match domain, its easier for us to rank on first listing. That would definitely multiply the uniques many folds!

Investments
    Hosting: Free on Blogger
    Domain: Yearly $10 - over Godaddy

Where is the traffic coming from?
    - Organic Traffic - Google
    - Direct Traffic
    - Facebook Fan page

Is it time intensive to update the site?
    Not at all, it ain't hard to make posts. You don't need to upload the movies too. The process is simple, choose the movie you want to post, either latest or old, as you prefer. You can easily see these details over IMDB.com, find the torrent using a website easily for free and then post it. I'll explain the process using Skype or TeamViewer and will provide complete support so you can understand everything crystal clear.

Do you need to do anything after you buy the website?
    Yes.
    Upload movies/posts often is the best way to gain traffic. It's already viral with so many Facebook fans and posting movies everyday will double the traffic in days time!

Why am I selling it?
    While I very much believe in this website and that its comparatively very easy to grow this website 10 folds now and earn a lot more with this idea. To be very honest, there are several reasons I am selling this site.
    1) We need money to support one of our other projects.
    2) This is not our main niche, we are more in to design related projects.
    3) We cannot do justice to this project, because earlier we were receiving more traffic as we uploaded 2 posts everyday. Now, we have not posted since a couple of days. Still, the traffic has not decreased because its coming from 1000+ live posts. But to double the traffic, one needs to make post everyday. No, posting is not difficult at all but it needs a bit of time to manage every project. We have some dozens to manage. Taking out time while taking care of those too is getting difficult.
    4) The guy who used to post for us is not with us anymore, otherwise we might have not sold this at all. We're planning to buy a new office. But that would take time and will keep us more busy in arranging things. So till then, since it may take a few weeks, it would be unfair to keep this project on hold without posting anything for so long.

What do you win with this Auction?
    - MkvFilms.net premium Domain, registered till Dec, 2015 (Godaddy Push)
    - 2 Blogger accounts, where the site is hosted, pushed via Gmail account.
    - Facebook Fan Page with 8,200+ fans!
    - Free Support
    Do not worry, I'll make the transaction smooth for you. My reputation is my most valuable thing, I won't disappoint you!
    To make things easy for you, I'll do an exclusive remote teamviewer meeting and show you how to manage and post things. Its easy, trust me.

Just something you should know
    One of the our staff for MkvFilms.net posted some 18+ movies, we were unaware of that. We were involved in other projects deeply and that due to some special situation, we didn't gave much attention. Though, we're against it and other than a few such posts, everything else is family safe and absolutely clean. You see those popular posts as 18+ as some users seem to click them more. We do NOT promote nude and that's why we post no nude movies at all. Doing so may increase traffic instantly to HUGE numbers but we prefer clean and nice business. Just our ethics, you can do whatever you want.

A request
    Yes, we are in need of money for handling other project well. Having said that, this is totally legit and not even against DMCA because we don't upload, we just pass on the links. In fact, there is a DMCA note and page on the site too. So don't worry. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have and you will only benefit from this project.

Just a note
    Earlier, my staff suggested and used 4 revenue generation methods, that made me a total of $60 every month. However, doing so was causing the site to load slow and make it FULL of ads, such as popup ads too. So instead, I chose to leave ads at all and just place well blended adsense. The eventual goal was to bring traffic to a couple million uniques and then implement more useful ad systems. Unfortunately, we are short of funds to do so. Its your opportunity, don't miss this!

Added Bonus
    We've just ordered around $200 of SEO Package including .Edu Backlinks and 15 different gigs investment on Fiverr totally almost $100. If you buy, you will definitely SEE the improvements in coming weeks FOR SURE.

If you feel like you need more proof, you can Teamviewer with me anytime. You must be a legit member who's done business before on DP with 100+ itrader. I am ready to show Google Analytics, Website, Posts, Facebook Fan page as Admin and even the Fiverr gigs I ordered.

Hope these details were helpful enough and that you can see its absolutely LEGIT!

GAdsense, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  2. gabbar77

gabbar77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you want to sell a warez website here, and that too for $1500 :D.....good luck!

gabbar77, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I've never sold a warez site before. But it did cost me a lot of money to take it up to this level. With that said, my friend the bid starts from $500 so if someone bids $500 even. That's the bare minimum as I've just spent that money over the last few days on this. Details in the post. So the reserve is just $500 for everything there!

I am sure the winner will make more, no doubt about that. Thanks for commenting.

GAdsense, Oct 8, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.