1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on Plug-In Profit Site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hanoidesign, Oct 6, 2012.

Hello,

I came across http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-0 and it sounds very attractive. Not sure if I should try? Anyone experience with it please advise?

hanoidesign, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  2. Drovo

Drovo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it does sound very attractive. What it is is basically, you register for all of those affiliate programs such as SFI, GVO, DCSX, traffic swarm, empower network ( optional ), 7minutes workout. You will also have to register for a domain name. Now what Stone does is he creates an affiliate website using your hosting and domain name and integrates all of these affiliate programs into that website, as well as autoresponder filled with his pre written emails for about 400 days. So you will have to register for getresponse as well. All seems to be good, but what I did not liked is that it is full of upselling. Basically, when he creates this website, he gives you 30 days training guide on how to maximize your success and all that. But on every days training there's a suggestion to upgrade in either affiliate programs you've signed up ( to maximize your earnings ) or to use services such as total content domination, article writing , quality backlinks, traffic sources, email lists ( s.o.t.a.m, etc. ). In other words everyday he makes you upgrade on everything... Now this seems to be logical, since it's a business creation you invest in and most of the things would be done for you, but you have to have some money in your pocket. Basically, if you upgrade for everything, as well as affiliate programs, you will have to pay for subscriptions ( ALL of them are monthly ) every month, which will get 500$ out of your pocket AT LEAST. Not to mention one time upgrades like Empower network where if you upgrade for 2k$ one time, he gives you 97$ worth of co-op advertising for free for a year.

Also, keep in mind, that you will definitely won't see great success most likely for at least 6 months, which means you will have to invest every month, so it would at least pay off. And though it seems that it's a bargain, it really isn't in my opinion. The only thing that is good to this program is that if you have money to invest, you may make it work on the long run and it will bring you income since all of these programs are monthly subscriptions as well as they are all MLM. But do not expect fast results. You can either pay for everything and basically outsource or invest a lot of your time and effort and take some time to build everything.

I hope that clarifies what it is. Though if you have any questions, feel free to ask :) Cheers!

Drovo, Oct 7, 2012 IP
    hanoidesign likes this.
  3. Steve Longoria

Steve Longoria Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to ask yourself how many people are already using this "400 email newsletter series" and if you want be seen as a "me too" to your potential prospects. It's better to build something from scratch, and put your own spin on it, your own personal touch! IMHO

Steve Longoria, Oct 7, 2012 IP
    hanoidesign likes this.
  4. hanoidesign

hanoidesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Drovo and Steve, very helpful.

I saw that to start, it requires only signup a hosting account with GVO. I want to try this with minimal investment then when the site gets traffic I can sign-up / invest in more programs. Is that possible to replace sponsor ID with my own affiliate ID later? I assume yes.

Also, is it possible to replace getresponse with my own system that I have and use (interspire email marketer) and be able to revise the email newsletters?

hanoidesign, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  5. Drovo

Drovo Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad I could help :)

You see, this system won't make you a penny if you won't sign up for all the programs. It's very hard to make money with those programs as separate ones, since if you want to make commissions high enough to return your investments, you will have to upgrade in all of those programs, because they pay on multiple levels. Basically, you will create downline with these programs. Otherwise you will probably make close to nothing. So what he suggests is to promote main PIPS website, which will have your PIPS ID on the back of the link. This way you will be able to promote all of the programs. But it will be useless if you won't be a member of those programs. That's the point. Ofcourse you will be able to change those ID's later on, but it's just pointless to promote PIPS website or any website, because you will be making money for him, not for yourself. And keep in mind that it WILL take a while until you make your money back. Basically, as Steve mentioned, I would go for building your own thing from scratch. Pick a niche, make a research, create a website on the niche and build a list on the way. These PIPS pre-built 400 day newsletter is a thing that every member has, so in my opinion it's already saturated. Plus he uses some outdated methods. Website is not that difficult to build, or you can outsource it very cheap. In my opinion, you should stand out in the crowd when it comes to selling IM related products or any other kind of products for that matter... It's not going to help to be literally like everyone else. You could even do better business just email marketing and building a list with no website, than with PIPS. Although I'm not saying that PIPS is bad itself, you could make it work on the long run with enough money to invest and give it a little twist, like changing those newsletters and stuff, but that would take time and money. I mean, it will take time to rank for those keywords he suggests... I hope I did not got off-topic here..lol. If you want some tips on list building or anything else, feel free to pm me :) Otherwise, I hope my post clarifies :)

Drovo, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  6. wenren

wenren Peon

Best Answers:
    What type of plugins do you want and what will be the features?

wenren, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  7. hanoidesign

hanoidesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Finally I decided to dive in. Got the site setup today and planning to study it during the week :)

http: //www.homeparttime. com

Would happy to update my progress along the way if I could make any.

hanoidesign, Oct 16, 2012 IP