1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cheap, High Quality Articles by a Native English Speaker with Money Back Guarantee

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bioticnabiotic, Oct 4, 2012.

Hello, there!

I know if you're reading this post, you're looking for a native English writer who is not only experienced at writing high quality, low cost articles, but providing them in a short amount of time. Well let me tell you, you found one. My name is Becky and I'm a full-time ghostwriter and article writer. Because I have just completed a series of projects that took up a large portion of my time, I'm now available for new projects. I have experience in writing in a multitude of fields, such as technology, gaming, childcare, diets and nutrition and my turn around time is generally 24-48 hours maximum (depending upon my workload).

When you work with me, not only can you expect the best and most well written articles you've ever seen, I'm so confident in my writing ability I refuse to accept payment until you are completely satisfied.

You read that right - I will not accept a penny from any of my clients until they have reviewed, accepted, and agree that these are the best articles they've ever seen.

The reason I do this is because I believe your time and money are valuable. If you invest the time to work with me, your time and your money will be well invested.

My current introductory rate is $1.00 USD per 100 words for new clients. Send me a message with your job details and I'll respond as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you and creating some of the best original content available anywhere.

bioticnabiotic, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  2. Mysmasken

Mysmasken Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Biotcnabiotic, I was very happy with the articles you wrote for me last weekend. Fast turnaround and great content! I might need some more, I'll send you a PM.

Mysmasken, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  3. perkinspen

perkinspen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Becky, please PM me, your writing skills may be of use to me and we can start working today.

perkinspen, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  4. dogg78

dogg78 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, are you still available for article work? Thanks.

Nathan

dogg78, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  5. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still available? if yes please PM me

ifeanyi egede, Oct 30, 2015 IP