1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The US Presidential Goon Show

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Oct 2, 2012.

I have never understood why a super power like the USA select complete idiots to be their President.
    It is a very worrying thought that any one of these Goon`s had the world`s fate at their fingertips.

Since WW2 we have had :-

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 1933-1945
    Harry S. Truman, 1945-1953
    Dwight David Eisenhower, 1953-1961
    John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 1961-1963
    Lyndon Baines Johnson, 1963-1969
    Richard Milhous Nixon, 1969-1974
    Gerald Rudolph Ford, 1974-1977
    James Earl Carter, Jr., 1977-1981
    Ronald Wilson Reagan, 1981-1989
    George Herbert Walker Bush, 1989-1993
    William Jefferson Clinton, 1993-2001
    George Walker Bush, 2001-2009
    Barack Hussein Obama, 2009-

FDR - Now he was a nice guy.

Truman - Loved to wear big hats and drop atomic bombs on people.

Eisenhower - Nobody knows what he did.

JFK - Now here we have a guy who only became President because his old man did a deal with the Mafia so that he got in by the skin of his teeth over Nixon - Kennedy was elected with a lead of only 112,827 votes, or 0.16% of the popular vote. After that he spent most of his time shagging Marilyn Monroe and giving Khrushchev high blood pressure.

The Mafia never forgot him ratting on the election deal and arranged for half his head to be blown off over the trunk of his limousine in Dallas during his election campaign ride around.

Johnson - Well he is the guy who helped the Mafia bump poor old Jack off by colluding with the CIA, FBI, military and the Dallas police to ensure the matter went smoothly and was hushed up. Apart from that, he loved picking his dogs up by their ears wearing Stetson hats and riding horses, plus 10,000`s of America`s young men slaughtered and maimed in Vietnam, whilst almost annihilating the local environment, population and countries wildlife.

Nixon - Just a clever crook who stole information from the opposition to help him win his election. Made a fortune out of the sales of Nixon masks sold in their millions to criminals and crime organizations alike.

Ford - Who the Hell was he ?

Carter - Peanut brain. A guy who thought that peanuts would be the world`s salvation from economic depression.

Reagan - Bum actor and bum President. A guy who could not even remember the name of those standing next to him. Even Nancy had to have a card marked "Nancy" round her neck. Unbelievable ! To embalm this Dodo for future generations, the US have built a bloody big aircraft carrier after dear old Ronnie - the USS Ronald Reagan. It is the only ship in the US Navy that when it leaves port, forgets where it is going.

Bush Snr - Not a bad guy. Associate business member of the Bin Laden family.

Clinton - Another bum and self confessed sex pervert. He turned the Oval Office into the Oral Office.

Bush Jnr - The miniature Texas Turdball. Declared war on Iraq and Afghanistan, killing 10,000`s of US soldiers and 100,000`s of people in the name of anti-terrorism when it was simply a matter of OIL grabbing.

Obama - Came from unknown shoeshine boy to President over-night. Has not done bad so give him another chance.

BIG YAWN ! Finished now. Have nice day.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    John Bull, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  2. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if you're a bad comedy writer or just failed history class. Either way, ho-hum.

robjones, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  3. MarvinE

MarvinE Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe that "a super power like the USA select complete idiots to be their President". If you will take a history book and read it carefully you may change your opinion. In any country there are good presidents and presidents who fail. There is an up and down, like everything in life.

MarvinE, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is how you sound bull:

ApocalypseXL, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Had one of my relatives visit from Canada last week for business. He brought one of his business associates with him, who wanted to talk politics over dinner and a few margaritas. Unsurprisingly, his opinions were near identical to those representing the crown on this forum.

• Obama has done the best he can blah blah blah
    • Bush was the worst president in US history blah blah blah blah.

I just let him roll and asked him questions. After proving to not know the first thing about either president, and not much about US politics on the whole, he moved onto other topics. This is where he started to tear into the "worthless indian" population of Canada. He compared it to a problem Canada could still do something about, unlike our problem with Mexicans, as the Mexican waitress brought us our food in one of the oldest Mexican food establishments in the city.

I thought to myself, this guy is an uninformed racist who either hates America or has America envy. I guess he fits the profile of an Obama supporter. Did anyone catch Hugo Chavez's Obama endorsement yesterday?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    Obamanation, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  6. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    With all the negro president haters in this forum, if he wins, I will just LMAO !
    Make a thread of a line up puck it up and kiss my black a$$ club !

:D:cool:

popotalk, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  7. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Skin color can't be the issue, since I dislike Pelosi, Biden, and Harry Reid for the same reasons I can't stand Sir Golfsalot.

robjones, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  8. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've done business with non-Americans like that. They look for opportunities to screw you so they can brag about how they cheated an American. But you can see it coming from a mile away, and they throw wild temper tantrums when they get caught. John Bull seems to have that level of incompetence.

Corwin, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  9. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I never ! How could anyone be a RACIST against America ? You cannot possibly be a racist against America. Why ? Because America is a nation of mongrels, every single living person being either an immigrant or of immigrant descent. Yes, we can call anybody who lives on the land mass of USA "American", but it is only a figure of speech. There is no American "race", just a nationality.

When Columbus stumbled onto American soil instead of what he thought was Japan ( the poor bugger had lost his way ) in 1492, he was officially declared the discoverer of America. We all know now that is absolute crap, a whole procession of people set foot in America before then, varying from Stone Age man, the Vikings, Africans, a stream of Portuguese and a few others. After Columbus, an astronomic exodus of immigrant flotsam descended on the "New World" in their millions, mostly from Europe.

America is the historic dumping ground for masses of people with nowhere else to go.

OH - just to enlighten any misguided poster who may say I am a hater of America - I idolize America above my own little crap hole. Confused ? Well, America is the most generous, advanced and powerful nation on Earth, but we all love a good joke and America has a natural gift to constantly oblige.

But never mind fellas, with a stream of Goons for Presidents as your pedegree shows, look on the bright side - It`ll be alright on the night.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
    John Bull, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  10. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the UK has so much more to offer. lol...

Cheers

grpaul, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  11. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Were you drunk when you posted, or is English not your first language? Read my quoted text again and see if you can find the words "racist against america".

What is funny, however, is that in your defense against the straw man charge of "racism against america", you claimed the US is a nation of mongrels, a word used derogatorily to refer to something that breeds outside of it's own kind. What can I say to that? Thanks for filling the very stereotype I mentioned in my previous post?

Listen I get it. One has to be proud of their heritage. In the case of England, that heritage involves first-cousin, double-cousin, and uncle-niece marriages to keep dirty mongrel cottager blood from sullying a royal blood line. When it comes to inbreeding, the English Royalty have given the Muslims a run for their money. It is just odd to see anyone openly defend that type of activity in this day and age.

Again, read my words you quoted, specifically, "hates America or has America envy". Thanks for clarifying which of the two categories you fall in to, as an Obama supporter.

Another thing. When millions of people fled England for the US, it wasn't England "dumping" those people on America. They left England because England sucked. They came to America for opportunity outside the opportunity of being married to a wealthy, elite, incestuous blood line.

Overall, I think your post demonstrates well why Americans are right to ignore uninformed foreigners and their idiotic opinions on US politics. Perhaps you remember the 2004 Guardian campaign to help elect John Kerry? Were you one of those people? Remember how that turned out?

Obamanation, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  12. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    have you any Clue? you had some of smartest leaders in the world but not much power nowadays! maybe you should follow some idiots and see the consequences! for your attention we did it and know the result!

babak44, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  13. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Obamafan, I feel we are real buddies.

Your voluminous, educational treatise scrolled in post 11 was incredibly fascinating. I stayed up late to read it, but my endurance failed me, I fell off my chair asleep and the dog woke me up licking my face.

English is my native language and I obviously wasted my time obtaining a degree in it, amongst other subjects.

The term "Racist" is a previously rarely used noun discovered in recent years by Western Governments to use as a derogatory and restrictive expression against anybody who happens to exercise their natural dislike for other people. Likes and dislikes are in abundance in every living species on Earth and humans are no exception.

America a mongrel nation ? Sure you are - 100% and every Westernized country on the Planet is following at supersonic speed. Don`t be too upset, pedigrees went out of the window with massive liberal immigration policies in the post WW2 decades.

Sorry, but we English did not completely saturate your beloved country during the exodus to populate the New World, others did :-

Major components of the European segment of the United States population are descended from immigrants from Germany (15.2%), Ireland (10.8%), England (7.7%), Italy (5.6%), Scandinavia (3.7%) and Poland (3.2%)

Looks rather like the Germans did. Large areas of America today are essentially German.

Please get back to the White House Crazy Gang show, it`s much more entertaining, a kind of Presidential Barnum and Bailey extravaganza.

John Bull, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    @JohnBull: You have again managed a lengthy response to my post without understanding any of it's content. Perhaps you should demand a refund from the University that issued your English degree?

Obamanation, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  15. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So is killing. Should killing be as acceptable as you think bigotry should be?

BTW, nice attempt to come across as an elitist snob, but instead you come across as "desperately hoping to impress". Why don't you entertain O-nation and me and give it another shot?

Corwin, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  16. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Love you all for your articulate and immiculate linguistic replies, not to mention bigotted comments and general nonsense. Such personal compliments are much appreciated and highly treasured. I would be much more interested in our Middle and Far Eastern friends comments than American fanatical and idiolistic flag wavers.

Let me just say that the Establishment`s propoganda concerning "Racism" is a social convenience which attempts to prevent aggravated discord between races by passing un-natural laws which strip an individual of their rights to like and dislike. Something the rest of the animal kingdom has complete freedom to do. It is an artificial and impractical social nonsense.

The concept of "Racism" is a white man`s self inflicted wound against all whites that do not like blacks or other races for a variety of perfectly valid and justified reasons. You will NEVER see any legal "Racist" penalties against blacks, only whites. And there you have the result of mass hypercrical indoctrination of the gullible public.

Me ? I do not give a toss, I like and dislike whatever and whoever I please and anybody who does not appreciate the value of personal liberty and freedom of choice, can simply take a big long hike.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
    John Bull, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I don't have a degree in English, so please help me out a bit with your post. What do the words "immiculate" and "idiolistic" mean? The word "Immiculate" sounds like it could be British slang for robbing an Irishman of his irish nature. "I immiculated that dirty mic". Help me out here.

An interesting defense of racism to be sure, but by your definition, it sounds as if only a white person can be racist. One doesn't have to travel too far in life to understand that every race has it's racists, with blacks being some of the most racist people on the planet. Are black racists a white man's self inflicted wound, or is that something completely different?

How about Arab hatred of Jews. As both groups are "mongrels" by your definition, what does their racism have to do with white men at all, and self inflicted wounds?

Hey, I'm with you on this one. Freedom to be a racist is most definitely a constitutionally protected right in the US, which is why the ACLU defends the right of the KKK to march in the streets. The KKK, the Black panthers, La Raza, they all are free to hate who they want. They even make political endorsements like you do, though as you might expect, those endorsements are somewhat counter productive, except among the racists they represent.

Anyway, thanks again for further living up to the stereotype. Your call for the opinions of Middle Easterners on the US election and lack of interest in the opinions of patriotic "flag waving" Americans on the matter provides further evidence as to why your opinion better serves as a guide of what not to do. As I mentioned earlier, Obama also has the support of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. Yay!

Obamanation, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  18. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    OH dear, another big yawn from Obamafan.
    I do wish you would excite my appetite with comments beyond the juvenile category.

In an endeavor to penetrate your rather limited train of thought, I would humbly admit that although I passed degree standard in English with flying colours, unfortunately I did not qualify in TYPING or the Spellcheck not working, since I intended and eventually achieved a long distinguished career in engineering science. So please satisfy your immature inclination to pick spelling mistakes out of posts. If it gives you great pleasure, be my guest. It is a poor man`s way of appearing intelligent.

I feel that any attempt to conduct a serious conversation with you or even a joking dialogue is futile, so I will turn my skills and obvious superior wisdom elsewhere.

I retire from this thread in an eternal quest to find more mature company and hope you will also find happiness and warped satisfaction in tearing some other poster to pieces.

Do have a nice day.

[​IMG]

John Bull, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  19. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pot. Kettle. Black.

Corwin, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  20. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    American Exceptionalism has nothing to do with a racial feature or genetics. The American Race does exist; it's currently very weak, but it's there.

The United States is different from every other country in that it is a world within a world and was created independently from bondage to every other country. If the United States truly declares independence, the world as it stands today will kind of end as no system would be able to compete with the United States' system of governance and its own true currency (not the current $Dollar).

That being said, even after all of America's innate destiny to lead is said and done, politics is still politics and we live in Rome with all its luxury and problems.
    Hell, DC isn't even a part of the US just like the city of Rome and Senate weren't part of Roma Magna.

The presidents are not goons, they are leaders. What is a leader? Just by definition, it isn't someone who does a "good job," it's someone more powerful in practice or personality that other people follow. A leader's power comes from wherever it may, but that does not make the leaders goons. If anything, it makes the people who put them in power goons themselves.

We put presidents in office. We do. The public does.
    ^
    Classic Response: "BUT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!!!! THE POPULAR VOTE DOESN'T HAVE A VOICE!!!"
    ^
    Answer: In the end, it really is in the hands of the public. Not to take up arms or revolt or protest, though. All it takes, the truest protest, is living a good life.

No one wants to believe this, because it seems so absurdly simple to accomplish that people wonder "I'm already living a good life, why aren't things better?"

The reality is that you're not living a good life. I'm not either. I'd venture to say not 0.001% are. But here's the kicker, the people who are helping us are not the ones who are pushing for anything, they're simply defending their right to not harm others and live a simple life. The ones who actively try to do "good" and act differently are at odds with society, and this accomplishes nothing good. These people, in their short-sightedness, will elect revolutionary-type leaders who have similar views of "Change," and yet, that's all they have. These people want to change things, they are protesting and signing petitions and getting involved AS PEOPLE HAVE DONE FOREVER, and yet, the same type of people keep getting put into power, AS THEY HAVE DONE FOREVER.

What has to change is ourselves individually on our own basis. Not rushing, not through pain, or kicking or screaming, but by a conviction to simply not be such an unconscious douchebag that we all are in our cores if we don't check ourselves. It really is a lot easier than it seems to make things better. It isn't about fighting some phantom, it's about fighting what you see in the mirror. Cliche, but truth.

People have a capability to do terribly evil things, alone. En mass, it requires hypnosis and for people to be willing to be asleep while they walk. It does make sense that we're being given all the tools to either destroy or liberate ourselves. It is logical.

There is even the lovely conspiracy that government and religion are so corrupt that it must be intentional, so "evil" that it almost seems artificial, in order to get people to evolve within themselves, or die.

Traditione, Oct 6, 2012 IP