1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much i need money for starting my own online Business ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Curtis Jackson, Sep 28, 2012.

Hello guy's
    I would like to start my own online business with websites so kindly suggest me that how much i need money for starting my own online Business ?

Curtis Jackson, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  2. elinia

elinia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you don't need any capital for starting your business. just sign up in micro job sites and sell your services.

elinia, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  3. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What kind of business are you planning to start? In general I would say it's enough to have the money for the hosting and some basic webdesign to get going and improve while working.

Sensei.Design, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  4. Curtis Jackson

Curtis Jackson Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah i would like to working online about websites ...I had made a forum & blogs as well ..

Curtis Jackson, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  5. Mustang^Viper

Mustang^Viper Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't need any capital, you need hard work above all =-)

Mustang^Viper, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  6. Andy Lippis

Andy Lippis Member

Best Answers:
    I think Depending what it is, but for the most part it will cost you your hard work and time, and Some payed Hosting, and A domain name.

Andy Lippis, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  7. Drovo

Drovo Peon

Best Answers:
    I kind of agree with people above. It very depends on what kind of business you want to do, is it CPA offers or clickbank products or are you going to sell your own services. But to start it's basically enough having hosting and domain. Well if you are not good at writing, you can also outsource it which will cost more. I would say for starters it's between 30 and 100$. That is with what I started at least :) Hope that helps.

Drovo, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  8. Kennethwilliams

Kennethwilliams Peon

Best Answers:
    [TABLE="width: 480"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 480"]wirklich interessante Frage. Die Antwort würde mich auch interessieren.

[TABLE="width: 88"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 88"]http://www.parents.at/forum/showthread.php?t=387976[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Kennethwilliams, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  9. jimrom

jimrom Member

Best Answers:
    I've started online businesses with $0 and had them take off. I've also done stupid with zeroes behind it and had businesses that I started with capital tank. It really depends on you, in the long run.

First question: What kind of online business are you wanting to start?
    Second question: Do you have the skills needed to start the business without outsourcing?
    Third question: How much money are you willing to invest in the business?
    Fourth question: How much time are you willing to invest?

If you're looking into getting started with an online business because you think it will be easier than working offline, don't do it. I can guarantee that you will work harder and put in more hours by starting an online business than you ever would working for someone else. An online business is just like an offline business: when you have work, you're working on it. When you don't have work, you're working at getting work. Don't get pulled in by the get-rich-quick scams. While there are a few that have managed to make massive amounts of money overnight, they are the rare exception. And most of them spent months if not years doing the research and working their fingers off before they ever launched their business.

Running a successful online business depends on the amount of effort you are willing to put into it. While starting with capital will mean that you can outsource some of the work, you will still have to be heavily involved in all aspects. If your business plan is one that allows for a passive income stream, things will get easier as time goes by. However, you can count on working steadily at your business for at least a year, if you are lucky.

So, how much money do you need? You don't need any money at all to start an online business if you do it right. But the more money you have the easier it will be to get off the ground.

jimrom, Oct 2, 2012 IP
    shuman202 likes this.
  10. Lorean

Lorean Peon

Best Answers:
    just do all whats you have,,the first time when i started my online bussines with outsourced myself

Lorean, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  11. seattleclouds

seattleclouds Peon

Best Answers:
    Create an App Builder tool on your website!

App Builder under your own Brand Name!
    - Your clients login on your website
    - Publish your branded previewer apps
    - Professional Mobile Application CMS
    - Translate your website to any language
    - Full support for Localization

Please take a look at the following white label example - www.strikeapps.com Register your own account and login to view the demo.

Each template can be edited, modified, adapted to your customers and translated to any language. Use your own graphics. (demo).

Accept Credit Cards with Authorize.NET, PayPal and Google Checkout. Set your own one-time prices. Create and customize your own subscription plans.

Your website/domain will be configured in under 1 business day. Full FTP access.

http://seattleclouds.com/whitelabel.aspx

For any additional info you can PM me or contact us - http://seattleclouds.com/contact.aspx

seattleclouds, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  12. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love the way you've done your location OP, so freaking alpha bro! How can I be more awesome like you OP?

Seqqa, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  13. pearl17

pearl17 Banned

Best Answers:
    Depends on the industry that you enter...If you want to start blogging , less than 100$ to start is fine , if you want to start with forums , you need around 1000$ to start , or you can also start free by just offering your services..

pearl17, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  14. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you wish you trying to earn money from blog and forum .
    I would said the best is try as good as possible not to use money to expand the business then you will learn lot of ways to growth your business online

and you just start invest or spent money when you know the methods but you cannot do it by your own which time consuming or human resource consuming.

For most of success blogger and forum , they usually do not spend much money until they success then they only try to spend money to make even more money to save their time and energy.

JerrickYeoh, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  15. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    what product are you going to sell ?

dom19, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  16. eliesoriun

eliesoriun Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on what kind of business you want. If you want to start a website, you can easily get a free hosting and domain. If you want to start media buying, most adservers require a minimum deposit of 500$ and you can only do testing with that kind of money. Overall, entry barrier is very low, that is why IM is getting so popular nowadays.

eliesoriun, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  17. Manoko

Manoko Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start with as few as $10. I'd suggest to buy a domain and start blogging.

Manoko, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  18. bmcoachhireseo

bmcoachhireseo Peon

Best Answers:
    No worry If you want to start your own business then you should be confident about your work. Whenever you think to start any business then you should know everything about that business... A several tips are located on my website.....

bmcoachhireseo, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  19. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Requires very little capital to get started selling online, all you really need is a cheap domain name, (plenty of coupons available online that let you get a .com from godaddy for just $5), then head to ebay to find some cheap hosting for a couple bucks.... install wordpress and a free theme, then resell Fiverr gigs.... easy to do and very profitable... I've done it myself with many different things, like Logos, video testimonials, facebook Likes, SEO services, etc...

MobileInternet, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  20. daintyg21

daintyg21 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the business,an exact number cannot be given.To be safe i would say any where from $200 to $500
    again it could be less,all depends on what kind of business you plan to get into

daintyg21, Oct 9, 2012 IP