1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i increase traffice for my websites

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by punksgupta, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Eugeanne

Eugeanne Peon

Best Answers:
    One way to increase website traffic is to use social media like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin.

Eugeanne, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  2. ez-plr

ez-plr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I think you need backlinks. Why not try writing articles on squidoo, hubpages or ezine. Then have a backlink from there.

ez-plr, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  3. FrozeN666

FrozeN666 Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook,twitter and youtube are the best traffic providers.. Try them out !

FrozeN666, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  4. gionniva.pluto

gionniva.pluto Peon

Best Answers:
    How i get qulity backlinks for my URL?

gionniva.pluto, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  5. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    The best way to get traffic is by having your site appear in top in first page of google search result if someone do searching using your keyword. So you need to build quality backlinks to high PR sites. The more quality backlinks to other high PR sites, the more chance your site PR itself will also increase. If your site PR is higher than among all your competitors in a spesific keyword, then for that keyword your site will appear in most top of first page of google search result of the keyword. 42% of searchers click No. 1 site in first page means if there are monthly 1,000,000 unique people search your keyword, then you will get 420,000 monthly unique visitors.Please PM me if you need text link from my PR4 site !

TheCreator, Oct 12, 2012 IP