1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What about Internet Marketing in the Spanish market?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by marcemusza, Oct 3, 2012.

Hey guys,

Some of you may already know, that I am Argentinian, working at the moment in the English market.
    I was thinking today, what about if I start a business in my native language? It would cost me a lot less work to accomplish the development of the squeeze page, the list building, the free gifts, FB page, YT videos... and that would end up in more time to bring traffic to my new business. And adding up that I can be really myself as I feel more confortable working in my native language.

Now the big question is... is the spanish market worth the effort to seek a consistent business? I am specializing in list building, and I already know all the best traffic methods, but do they work for spanish-latinamerican people?

I would like to hear your thoughts about this, if I can get in touch with someone who is already working in this market would be even better.

Thanks in advance, as always! :eek:
    Marce

marcemusza, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  2. sophiec016

sophiec016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of you may already know, that I am Argentinian, working at the moment in the English market.
    I was thinking today, what about if I start a business in my native language? It would cost me a lot less work to accomplish the development of the squeeze page, the list building, the free gifts, FB page, YT videos... and that would end up in more time to bring traffic to my new business. And adding up that I can be really myself as I feel more confortable working in my native language.

Now the big question is... is the spanish market worth the effort to seek a consistent business? I am specializing in list building, and I already know all the best traffic methods, but do they work for spanish-latinamerican people?

I would like to hear your thoughts about this, if I can get in touch with someone who is already working in this market would be even better.

sophiec016, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  3. Geneva J. Vega

Geneva J. Vega Peon

Best Answers:
    In my own opinion, it is much better if you will going to maintain the English language. With it, many people could understand it with using any translation tool.

Geneva J. Vega, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  4. Manoko

Manoko Peon

Best Answers:
    I also think that advertising in english is more efficient: english is spoken internationally, even by people who are not in native english-speaking countries.

Manoko, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  5. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I suggest go for Spanish market. It is less competitive and big enough to get good number of customers. Better you maintain English as well.

Mr_Kumar, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  6. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the Spanish market is a big one, next to the US/UK market. I don't think there's even a handful of products in various affiliate networks that has sales pages in Spanish. I think the challenge is that, because while you can write articles in Spanish, the sales pages of your products will mostly be in English only.

Have a good day!

affilorama, Oct 11, 2012 IP
    Mr_Kumar likes this.
  7. marcemusza

marcemusza Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, according to my research in the Spanish market, there are plenty of affiliate products to promote. But the main problem is not the product itself, but the people, are spanish people open minded enough to purchase digital products? I know that the english market is "more advanced" in this specific topic, but I feel curious about what could be the luck selling in spanish.

marcemusza, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  8. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing is really Good in European countries. Even in Asian countries like India, Malaysia and Indonesia are rocking with the internet marketing. So Why not Spain?

digitalwebman06, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  9. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say, the internet is the internet and it should all work for any country :)

ninjamtlt1, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  10. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    you can Internet Marketing even in the Spanish market in English. because english is international language..

capitalmind, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  11. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    I think it should work in any spanish speaking country. Internet marketing can be used in any language, country, continent, etc. You always find people who are willing to spend money in digital products online. Not many people are targeting the latin countries, if you start doing it, you are going to be ahead of millions who have not started yet. I bet you, there are a few thousand people doing it as we speak, and they must be making a good residual income online. My advice, go for it. I hope that helps a little bit.

Gianni Palazzo, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  12. marcemusza

marcemusza Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your kind words Gianni, that's quite inspiring indeed!

marcemusza, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  13. wenren

wenren Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can do that with that much contents and also capable of managing things like this then you should try that.

wenren, Oct 15, 2012 IP