1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Speed up my Heavy image, NON wordpress site.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Khaludi92, Oct 4, 2012.

Hi,

I need someone to speed up my site. I have need someone optimize files, scripts, settings and whatever else have be optimized and utilitize the current resources while I still remain on the same server.

Here are some details.

1 - Am on inmotionhosting shared hosting

2 - Not using wordpress - using a clone script ( http://www.9gagclonescript.com ), demo can be accessed here.

3 - I have a max cdn account

I dont know if i gave full info, but if you need more info, ask me and shall be glad to share.

Khaludi92, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  2. Nathf1505

Nathf1505 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have used that site on a few projects. It normally loads pretty fast my recommendation would be to change hosts (even though thats now what you asked for). If you need hosting or someone to migrate your site to a new server make sure to send me a PM i'll be able to help.

Nathf1505, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  3. Khaludi92

Khaludi92 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the wise words. I am already planning to move to a Dedicated server soon, but i need a temporary solution to speed things on this temporary shared hosting.

Khaludi92, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  4. chunnumunnu

chunnumunnu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here is the very simple method to boost your website and reduce the image size used in your wordpress.

Download all images and upload it to Facebook 1 by one .. Download them , rename them to the original file names. You will see a mass decrease in file size :) ..

Make sure that you are not uploading any PNG format files. Png files will lose transparency in the image.

This worked for me and Increased the loading speed from 3.5 seconds to 2.2 seconds .

Here are tips :

1. Decrease image file size.
    2. Combine JSS files and Css files.
    3. Use CSS Image sprite ;) >>

If you follow these three then your website will load much much much faster.

There are many other methods as well like Caching images, Deflate etc etc.. But they are not available on Shared Hosting.

chunnumunnu, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  5. xSnGx

xSnGx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    /

Do not purchase anything from this wannabe scammer selling fake battlefield cd keys under . He is not working under hostlatte.com, he registered hostlatte.info and is trying to sell fake products!

xSnGx, Oct 14, 2012 IP