1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wp-optimize in url make the wordpress page go blank

Discussion in 'Apache' started by dadaas, Sep 6, 2012.

I have post this on wordpress.org and no response so far. But i think this have something to do with apache or maybe server. Server is Ultimate 4GH from Godaddy. How is this possible?

This is maybe wordpress issue because all my domains are giving blank page if they contain wp-optimize inside url.

please tell me how to fix it.

examples:
    http://www.beewu.com/wp-optimize
    http://www.dxpoker.com/wp-optimize
    http://www.surfvic.com/wp-optimize

I know page with wp-optimize does not exist, but it should give me 404 error page and not blaky. As well any other url that contains wp-optimize is giving me blank page...

tryed disabling plugins and fresh install and same thing...

dadaas, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  2. szalinski

szalinski Peon

Best Answers:
    What do the error logs say, exactly? (if any) If there's nothing there, it would be strange, as blank page normally means an error somewhere but error reporting is turned off in php.

szalinski, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  3. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are no error logs, no eror at all. And my host say that this issue is in wordpress filtering wp-optimize inside url, so how can i fix that, where should i look. Or if you cant help me who i need to ask? Because plugin owner on wordpress forum is not responding.

dadaas, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  4. szalinski

szalinski Peon

Best Answers:
    Then turn on error-reporting, put error_reporting(E_ALL) in the main wp config file. Then see what you get back when you try to load the page again.

Also, disable mod_security if you have that module in apache, and see if you get a blank page. Also, turn on apache error reporting if it's not enabled. You have to get an error log somewhere at some stage.

szalinski, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  5. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help. error_reporting(E_ALL) did not show any error, webpage is just blank. disable mod_security with SecFilterEngine Off is giving me internal server error on every page.

I try this in php.ini
    error_reporting = E_ALL
    display_errors = On

But no error is visible. I have a fealing that someone filtered this word in url "wp-optimize" i asked them but they say it is wordpress problem. Will they tell me that they have filtered it?

dadaas, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  6. szalinski

szalinski Peon

Best Answers:
    IF you're getting 502 errors (internal server error) then there's bound to be an error log explaining why, unless the website has error reporting disabled globally. Look around for a file named "error_log". If you're on shared host then maybe they disabled error reporting but I don't see why any host in their right mind would do that. If you have cpanel then look in the 'website errors' log or w/e it's called (from the panel).

szalinski, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  7. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have use of godaddy error logs and inside that logs i have no error of any kind...

dadaas, Oct 5, 2012 IP