1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

most effective way to display my ads

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by uwanafitness, Aug 20, 2012.

i recently build my website, and was approved by adsense, i currently have have ads place on my website but NO CLICKS??? i wanted to asked some of the more experienced webmasters for advice.
    The website is uwanafitness.com it hass a basic structure one ad under the main title and one on side bar. ITS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uwanafitness, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  2. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    mysql server not found.................

BacklinkExpert, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  3. Cole Bogar

Cole Bogar Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't help! Please add more specifics

~ Cole Bogar Harrisburg, PA

Cole Bogar, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  4. KRAWCZYKpro

KRAWCZYKpro Peon

Best Answers:
    I see the adsense code but i don't see the ads. First thing that you should upgrade is the site contnet ;-)

KRAWCZYKpro, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay first thing to note is that this forum is so popular that it probably has someone from Google adsense monitoring it 24/7 (Aloha guys!). So the first thing is to say why have you not got a link to a privacy policy from every page on your website (Instant ban....Queue lots of people saying 'But I've not got one either' - search my posts and somewhere in the deep depths of time you'll find one or PM me - either way it's an instant ban.
    Second thing is as KRAWCZYKpro says is upgrade the content! If I you could call it that! Google is putting major emphasis on original content. No offence but HOW did adsense approve this site? Or did you get approved via a third party and dump the code on this site?
    Lastly - No adsense ads showing?WTF???

adsenseplr, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  6. moustafa

moustafa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    you need to focus on adding more unique content, building links for each article in your website, use a better theme, drive some organic traffic using SEO and then you will get revenue in adsense :)

moustafa, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  7. Aman Gulati

Aman Gulati Peon

Best Answers:
    driving traffic from organic source is not a easy thing, you need to do lot of white hat SEO for your site, also expecting revenue from a fresh website is not good, you need to wait for sometime and then it will give you reward in return.

Aman Gulati, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  8. moustafa

moustafa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    well, its correct that driving organic traffic to your website isn't an easy thing but this is the right choice if you want things to work as they have to be.

moustafa, Oct 4, 2012 IP