1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much does it cost to get a logo design?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Rumon BD, Aug 16, 2012.

1. pisarek

pisarek Peon

Best Answers:
    $5 for logo? Seriously guys?

pisarek, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  2. myhappyjourney

myhappyjourney Guest

Best Answers:
    depends upon ur pocket size,Coat from just 100 inr to 20000

myhappyjourney, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  3. arunt

arunt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Base on the requirements of the logo amount will be different.

arunt, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  4. lightanimation

lightanimation Member

Best Answers:
    hi

its depend your logo style color look 2ds 3ds Graphics Many more If your need good Design send me your Email id and skype Id My PM i send your demo JPEG file in your LOGO style and quotation

lightanimation, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  5. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that there are two parts to your project.

The design would include the "concept" for the logo and the creation/execution of the logo.

It is the concept part of the logo which can require special talent and therefore can cost a lot!

However, I believe that no one can have a better idea about what your business is all about.
    So if you can work on the concept/idea for your logo, then you should be able to get the logo made/created for a reasonable price.

But please be sure in your mind as to what you want and try to explain what you want very clearly to the logo maker.

All the best for your project :)

mytechiestuff, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  6. aed040

aed040 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for bringing up 99designs.com the website looks cool. Your tip about finding a sample and then taking it to other designer also is very clever. :)

aed040, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  7. aveh091112

aveh091112 Peon

Best Answers:
    why not do it yourself by using adobe illustrator or photoshop..

aveh091112, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  8. dhussey111

dhussey111 Peon

Best Answers:
    have a look at logo design they have different packages and they are not really expensive..

dhussey111, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  9. logocows

logocows Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what quality are you going to expect.

Usually a really simple template logo would cost $5-$15

A high customized one would be $50-$150.

logocows, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  10. beatstockpromoters

beatstockpromoters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    freelancer.com works. Post a project there and see what people bid. Wait until you have about 20 bids because the first bids usually are from people trying to con you into paying more. India and china usually have the cheapest workers that may be able to help you.

beatstockpromoters, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  11. amithsingh

amithsingh Peon

Best Answers:
    $10 is the cost

amithsingh, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  12. EWM

EWM Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends. As with all graphic design work, some people understand the work involved, most do not. As a result you'll see prices fluctuate wildly. Some people you will find will make you one for free if you ask nicely, and especially if you make a promise about promoting them in some way, or similar. For established artists, especially ones that are known for certain design theories, you will quickly hit the $500 marker, up to several thousand based on how high profile of a market it will be serving.

Logos are incredibly important in terms of marketing. It will be your consumer identity, for a very long time. You can't change it without doing a large amount of damage to your company, so it's very important to start strong. Literal millions of dollars of research have gone into changing visual branding for nation-wide companies. Apple is a good example. Remember their multi-colored apple logo? After millions of dollars of analysis and research, they went with the white apple we have today - the same exact logo, just with different associative themes.

You may consider Logo Tournament (.com, I think). I think there's a cutoff on the amount of money you MUST offer for the competition. You basically give a synopsis of what you're looking for in a design, and then designers from around the world will come up with their own take on the idea. You pick the one you want to go ahead with. I used to try my hand at it, but even the top paid designers on that site barely make the equivalent of minimum wage, after trying to compete in as many tournaments as they can. As a designer, it's a waste of time, for the most part. As someone looking for a design, it's a much better system.

But again, that's more for established, large businesses who want to branch out and need an identity to use in the process.

EWM, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  13. Fargoe

Fargoe Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't advise spending any less than $50. You should be able to find people here and on other forums who can do a decent job for around that price

Fargoe, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  14. rain112

rain112 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are 1000+ people doing logo services at $5.

rain112, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  15. kevin08

kevin08 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you wana do it for cheap price go to fiverr. there are some good logo designers.if you want somethng more try 99designs

kevin08, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  16. silenthawk

silenthawk Member

Best Answers:
    silenthawk, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  17. Mike Peters

Mike Peters Peon

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what you expect from your logo.
    Check out the site 99designs.com

Mike Peters, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  18. chathu

chathu Peon

Best Answers:
    Last week I have buy the logo from the seller he is good designer. He made the logo according to my instructions and professionally.
    I have to pay only $5 for logo and $5 for its psd file. If you need his link please massage me.

chathu, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  19. jakeadon

jakeadon Peon

Best Answers:
    5$ best price... I offer my customers the real desired designed logo according to their wish. So, be humble to contact me anytime, I will design professional logo for you only for five dollar contact me at rightcloud blogspot by google it and comment there or email me at justjake66 at yahoo
    or
    jackiechen64 at gmail

jakeadon, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  20. JMGraphicD

JMGraphicD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a question I get asked almost on a weekly basis! To the point I decided to write this article here; http://www.jmgraphicdesign.com/much-pay-logo-design/ . The long and short of it is; you will get what you pay for. And although you might get lucky and find someone who can do a great job for just $5 because they love designing so much; no full time professional could possibly include all the vital steps mentioned in the article without spending a good few hours on the project. Well worth reading before investing in a logo design.

JMGraphicD, Jan 14, 2015 IP