1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about SEO and Link Building!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by marcemusza, Sep 27, 2012.

Hi guys,
    I am going to try a method to get first page of google with low competition - long tale keywords, and I have a question, perhaps a silly one but I couldn't find a response yet.

I am going to create spanish related videos and upload them to youtube. Is it mandatory to get spanish backlinks for the video to appear on page one? can I hire someone from fiverr for the typical 500 social bookmarks for 5 bucks? will they work for a "spanish" link?

What would you suggest for a case like this? sadly there are not many services in my native language, so I am seeking for alternatives.
    Thanks in advance!
    Marce

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
    marcemusza, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  2. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    if you are optimising your website GOOGLE (SPAIN), I mean locally then having back links from spanish sites are required however if you are optimising for whole world, links from all country websites will do.

If SEO was so cheap, everyone would buy 500 social bookmark.

softech02, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  3. bhaskardas

bhaskardas Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you don't go for quantity, try to get some quality work.if you wanna rank in google.com then doesn't matter licalize or globalize.research some good keywords and optimize them carefully if you need permanent rank.

bhaskardas, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  4. marcemusza

marcemusza Peon

Best Answers:
    My intention is to optimize it for the whole world.

What would you suggest to achieve this task? I want to automate this process and in the future hire people to do the job for me, but first I want to test it out in every way possible. What service should I purchase to get a first page with a long tail keyword? How much could it cost me per keyword?? (taking in mind I will not use fiverr for the 500 social bookmarks)

marcemusza, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  5. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    5 bucks is too cheap... yes your way possible but the result won't show as fast as you think.

Excel 8, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  6. andy rodick

andy rodick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Works with quality, if you order in fiverr are you sure it give you quality? Pay more $5 to get quality backlink can help you rank easier

andy rodick, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  7. Eugeanne

Eugeanne Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that anyone will agree on that price. Make it at least $500 bucks and that's the reasonable price

Eugeanne, Sep 27, 2012 IP