1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

seoclerks is %100 scam stay away everybody

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by elkhra, Aug 22, 2012.

1. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I regard the owners of SEOClerks with the upmost integrity. My cashouts only total just over $100 but I have never had any issues with them. They are always quick to respond to issues and will ban sellers who are behaving in an unfair way, or breaking any SEOClerks rules. I would suggest to anyone reading this thread that they should contact a seller on SEOClerks after signup to see what they have to say. Here is my level 2 account for proof that I have sold on SEOClerks: http://www.seoclerks.com/user/sambling

The username there is "sambling" same as my DP account here. I have had my DP account for 2 years and my SEOClerks account for around 4 months- so I didn't just make it specifically for this thread.

Thankyou :)

sambling, Sep 14, 2012 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
  2. truemoves

truemoves Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah seoclerks is scamming, the owner jordan has been known to take peoples cash.

truemoves, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  3. Jd19

Jd19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    H SEOLee,
    It is funny you say that since I sent you over $300 after you were banned because you told buyers you would murder their family and attacked any that negatively rated you to the point of scaring them away permanently. I've never taken anyone's cash. In fact, I've given away over $10,000 on SEOClerks.

Jd19, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  4. truemoves

truemoves Peon

Best Answers:
    I retract my statement... Alot of confusion and is all sorted now... To be fair when I was selling on the site I withdrawn over 4k (i think it was)

truemoves, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  5. elkhra

elkhra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    seoclerks is scam the owner is big thief he never put any proof of saying he is legit

u took my money and in his stupid website he only want to make money he make fool people post and gone and the only 1 winner he

jordan you are big sucker theif

elkhra, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  6. karoshio

karoshio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why are posts still being made here? It's pretty clear SEOClerks is legitimate and the only people with issues are the people who broke the rules and got their account suspended. This is plain idiotic. Anyone in their right mind can see what's going on.

I mean really.. Doesn't the simple fact that thousands of dollars of coupons being given away show it's not a scam? Or you can just think about the fact they new features are coming out all the time... Why would you spend hours programming features, some which result in less money to SEOClerks like coupons making gigs cheaper if you're trying to steal money.

Just be logical.

karoshio, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  7. vectors

vectors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Oh thank you I have recently signed up let me check and I will reply if i got something!:)

vectors, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  8. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats are the proof?
    But I am involved,
    what can I do now?

lolpasslol, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  9. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEoclerks is legit. I have been providing services there. However, you gotta be careful about some providers, all you need is to check out the user's gig ratings just like fiverr. The safest would be not to accept the completed work unless you're sure its really done.

etc, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  10. cooldudell

cooldudell Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using SEOClerk from quite a long time. Purchased many things from it. They never cheat or handover unethical stuff. All I need to say is SEOClerk rocks and I hope in future we get lot more features to get benefited from it :)

Cheers.

cooldudell, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  11. Oliver Neely

Oliver Neely Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEOClerks is not a spam :p 100's people use it. They are not much different to Fiverr really although they have quite a few more features than Fiverr.

Oliver Neely, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  12. Chows Schoemaker

Chows Schoemaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you for the warning abou seclerks, but I only use fiverr they are the best

Chows Schoemaker, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  13. GekiDan

GekiDan Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEOClerks in not scam. The admin even refunded my payment when I mistakenly ordered a gig on a person who ended up scamming me. If you think you are not satisfied with the work of the gig that you purchased, or you think that a seller is trying to scam you, send them a support ticket. They'll gladly reply within a couple of hours.

GekiDan, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  14. goldfin

goldfin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have had few bad incidents myself when the buyer cancelled the order after I delivered it. After complaining to the admin, I got the money. It turns out the buyer was the scammer who reversed the paypal payment after getting the work. Seoclerks is legitimate and I have withdrawn much from there.

goldfin, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  15. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can't actually tell if someone has problems withdrawing their money, but I don't think Seoclerks is a scam.. Never. I use it myself as a buyer and I've never had any problems with my purchases. The sellers delivers every single time and do you honestly think they would be doing some serious business on seoclerks if they can't withdraw their earnings?

My conclusion:
    Seoclerks is a great site, with awesome sellers and they deliver. I prefer buying my services on seoclerk instead of fiverr. My 2 cents :)

inyourway, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  16. befree22

befree22 Member

Best Answers:
    Did you resolve your payout problem with seoclerks? I'm sure that the "owner jordan" doesn't intend to take sellers cash cause he's running a legitimate business. Seoclerks, in my opinion, is supportive of sellers because without folks like you, they wouldn't be in business. I've never had issues with them.

befree22, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  17. GekiDan

GekiDan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder what kind of gig did he purchased? Besides, getting scammed means a lot of things.
    SEOClerks is only a middleman that gets you to the service that you need. It still depends on you on which services you want to purchase. And if you got problem with a seller, you can always contact the admin or send a support ticket.

GekiDan, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  18. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEOClerks is legitimate. I have been using it since just after it's launch and I have earned quite a bit of money through them and withdrawn it without any problems whatsoever. You have to be careful what gigs you purchase and which sellers you use but that goes for any website. You can get scammed by a seller anywhere, seoclerks actually seems safer than most websites I tend to visit.

dice kid, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  19. acethemaster

acethemaster Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Clerk is legit. I used them for a long time and I got my payment from them. I have requested payout twice and it came to my paypal within seconds both times. I highly recommend SEO Clerk because their staff always reply to support very quickly and they are very friendly. It is also safe to buy things there as the Admins will return your money if the seller doesn't complete their work. As a seller, you can also request payout when you reached $15 which is low compare to other sites. SEO Clerk is also very generous as they always give out free cash for people to spend on gigs.

Please don't avoid SEO Clerk because of this thread as SEO Clerk is legit. They have very good reviews if you do some search.

acethemaster, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  20. GekiDan

GekiDan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you can prove that the seller scammed you, you can even get a refund. :)

GekiDan, Feb 9, 2013 IP