1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amount which should be invested in marketing on Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Snipe Host1, Sep 25, 2012.

Now a days marketing through Facebook or via social media is gaining popularity.How much amount one should invest in Facebook for Marketing,or is it a good idea to spend money on Facebook for marketing?

Snipe Host1, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  2. faithyunn

faithyunn Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have an idea but better for you contact some SMO firms for that matter.

faithyunn, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  3. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    I think facebook and other social websites only get your website more exposure, but it means anything but effective inquiries. I don't think it is necessary to spend on them, just develp more friends and keep updating.

lonking, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  4. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well it really depends on what exactly you are marketing... A lot of facebook marketing can be done for free, simply by building yourself a network, importing all your contacts and seeking out people you know one way or another, you can also join groups and get to know people on facebook you've never met... My account gets new friend requests all the time from other Internet marketers and entrepreneurs. Facebook ads tend to be rather expensive for the results, but if you have a good budget and a good product or service to offer, or whatever your conversions are for make you enough money, then it's a great way to go. Otherwise, seek out people here or on other sites to find people willing to endorse your site, product, page, etc as it's usually more cost effective. Also, the most effective thing you can do is to make sure you build relationships online and cross promote your own digital properties. Make sure every site and page you put your work on has links to your social pages.

There really is no answer to your question when it comes to a number, because it depends on your budget and the other factors. I could say I would recommend spending $25 per month for a low budget low profit endeavor... but then if it's something big you may want to be spending $25,000 per month.

xInd, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  5. Mycrally1929

Mycrally1929 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook Ad pays off very well, I did it with the CB products very well.

Mycrally1929, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  6. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Doing advertising on Facebook is good then other advertiser, You can target customer as country , city, age wise as well.

OSSEO, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  7. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'm also going to advertise. I'm thinking about going for Google Adwords or Facebook ads or both.
    So which is worth investing. Google Adwords / Facebook Ads ?

pupul, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  8. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    start with $100 and see how many hits you get from facebook then you can invest more money.

shalwan, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  9. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depend how much Facebook able to help earn those leads and conversion .
    Sometime offline of Google Ads might cost more to get one leads .
    That is why I might paid facebook for ads to generate leads which is cheaper . The conversion might be lower but the leads still really cheap while i might need spend 5 times expensive on Google Adwords or flyers to generate those leads.
    $1k to $2k to try on Facebook Ads will not be a problem while the return worth it .

JerrickYeoh, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  10. pearl17

pearl17 Banned

Best Answers:
    i would say it depends on the industry that we work...some industry have good response marketing via facebook and some don't..

pearl17, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  11. seoexperttools

seoexperttools Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $0 because Facebook ads sucks.

seoexperttools, Oct 4, 2012 IP