1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this website ready for Google Adwords Campaign?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by xtra-person-11, Sep 18, 2012.

Hi,

I am here to looking for google adwords experts suggestions. Please take a look at the below website and suggest me, that the website is ready for Google Adwords campaign or not? Because i have run adwords 2 days for this website and got 485 clicks and only 1 sale. Please suggest me how to increase my sale through this website. So, i need your suggestion that any kind of changes, modification or any other things required to increase sale? I am looking for atleast 1% conversion. Please help me out.

Looking towards experts suggestions.

thanks in advance

xtra-person-11, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  2. wildboar

wildboar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    is it so hard to make a clickable link?

wildboar, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  3. xtra-person-11

xtra-person-11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't get your point? Are you asking about posted link which is not clickable?

4. PPCJohn

PPCJohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a bad site, but here is a few things.

First, I'm browsing with an iPad, but when I try to add an item to the cart, it doesn't go in. If it does, after you click, you should be taken to the cart checkout page. Your goal is to get people to buy, not fill up carts and walk away.

Do you have a HTTPS checkout page? If not, make sure you add that or you will have a high rate of people leaving when it comes time to enter your CC info (GoDaddy has them for $12.99)

If your going to advertise, I would suggest deep linking as much as possible or even creating "promotional" pages with popular products to test out. A 1% conversion rate is easily obtainable, even 3% or more if you really work the campaign and take advantage of all the features possible for conversions.

I've run a number of ecommerce customers in my day and with just some minor adjustments, you can double the conversion rate, so make sure you do your research first on running an ad campaign.

PPCJohn, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  5. xtra-person-11

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your valued response. You mentioned about "promotional" page. Can i bring my customer to the most selling product page? Will that helpful? I need your details suggestion. Please do suggest me after taking a deep look at my website. I will be very thankful if any suggestion will help me to achieve atleast 1% conversion. Also what do you mean by https? Are you asking me about SSL?

Any other valued suggestions????

Thanks in advance

6. PPCJohn

PPCJohn Peon

Best Answers:
    A promotional page would be something like top selling products with an offer, say "Free Shipping!" that you can direct people to that are looking for things such as "straight hair wigs." I wouldn't suggest that until you start finding what buyers are searching for and remember to take into account the buyer search funnel. That means, someone may come in for "straight hair wigs" then come back later for "long straight black hair wigs" etc. You can track that in Analytics but is useful to know the first step in the buying process to up the conversion rate.

I wouldn't be able to explain everything here in detail for you on how to get at least a 1% conversion rate, there are so many other variables to consider. I know from my experience and working with eCommerce sites, it is possible and you have a pretty decent site. I'd suggest trying a small budget out or working with a PPC/SEM consultant. There is no step by step guideline on obtaining a good performing campaign. I'm putting together a series of educational materials on everything from starting your first PPC campaign on Google, to how to fully optimize Google/Yahoo/Bing campaigns with contextual, display, remarketing and mobile--basically the "experts guide." If your interested, PM me your email and I'll add you to the list.

Yes, I'm referring to an SSL certificate. Make sure to have one as many buyers will walk away.

I'd say start there and let us know how it goes.

PPCJohn, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  7. xtra-person-11

Best Answers:
    Hi John

I am really impressed with your valuable response. Thank you.

PMed you my email id.

Thanks

xtra-person-11, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  8. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    whats your landing page ? Is it the homepage or category page or the product page ?

Remove the ads from the pages, it will distract user and lower and conversion rates as well.. You want them to be focused on what they are doing, if you have promotions running use them as either a OTO after they select the product or some other way

wtg, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  9. New Era Ideas

New Era Ideas Peon

Best Answers:
    A good adwords optimized site is when you got a convertion rate 1/100 - 1/150.

New Era Ideas, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  10. xtra-person-11

Best Answers:
    adwords snap.jpg

Please do take a look at the attachment of my google adwords campaign. I have got 201 clicks but No sale!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Please help me out...

My website is : www.hairwigscare (.) com

Waiting for your valued response.

xtra-person-11, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  11. xtra-person-11

Best Answers:
    Through Google ads the traffics are coming towards the category pages only. Example: (Full Lace Wigs) : hairwigscare.com/index.php/full-lace-wigs.html
    Is it ok?

This part is confusing!!! Please help me out...!!!

Thanks in advance

xtra-person-11, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  12. hostas

hostas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    are you sure that you use right keywords and landing pages? Better to use longtail keywords very targeted keywords even if it brings you less visitors.

Also I do not see support phone number on your site, that makes better conversion rate.

hostas, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  13. bty2047

bty2047 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if everything is on sale the site look scammy. Pick the items you want to sell and have to listed as featured wigs.

bty2047, Sep 25, 2012 IP