1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is needed to earn from Amazon affiliates

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by ayan787, Aug 9, 2012.

If i will register on amazon associates then how can I earn from amazon affiliate program? What is needed to earn from amazon affiliate program? Do I need to have solid e-commerce site with good domains or I can work with subdomains? If i set up an e-commerce site for free then can I sell amazon's stuff over there? I'm a newbie to amazon or ebay site so what should I do for getting some $$ from amazon affiliates?? Any advice will be appreciated.:)

ayan787, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  2. mmbus

mmbus Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what your site is about. If you are blogging about product reviews, then you can just post the amazon link to that specific product after each review. If people like the product and your review, they'll click through to the Amazon page.

mmbus, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  3. UltimateFaqih

UltimateFaqih Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You do not have to buy a new domain, you can use blogspot.kamu can write a review about a product that you want to promote. but it's up to you

UltimateFaqih, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Amazon stores, text links, banners, whatever is best for your site and traffic.

dcristo, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  5. wizequy

wizequy Peon

Best Answers:
    I have product review website that earns money with Amazon Associates program.
    First you choose a niche you want to promote. For example you choose "air conditioners" as your niche. You find a couple of best selling air conditioners on amazon and than you create a website where you review these air conditioners (you put links to amazon in your review articles) and also write informative and useful articles about air conditioners.

Aim for 10-20 pages website. You than promote your website and work on building backlinks to your pages so that you can rank in search engines on first page. You will start to earn commissions on any purchase that your referred visitors to amazon will make.

When doing product/niche research aim for high searched keywords and low competition.

So basically to earn money with Amazon you will need to build a site around your chosen amazon niche, populate your site with useful articles and reviews and build backlinks to your pages. This is a long term project. You will start to see earning on your 2nd or 3rd month.

wizequy, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  6. waleedhassan007

waleedhassan007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You also should have one youtube account.

waleedhassan007, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  7. ayan787

ayan787 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all for your kind advice :)

ayan787, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  8. ContentCreation

ContentCreation Peon

Best Answers:
    You need an 'out of the box imagination' ;)

The conventional ways work perfectly, and always will do, but if you twist them and make them your own, you will see better results!

ContentCreation, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  9. SantosHelper

SantosHelper Peon

Best Answers:
    If you do not have the money for your own domains, you can certainly use Wordpress.com and Blogger/Blogspot to host your blogs. Just search Amazon and look for some nice products that you think are cool, and write a post about them on your blog with your affiliate link in there. It is hard to get started making lots of money with Amazon, but it pays off nicely in the end.

SantosHelper, Aug 14, 2012 IP
    A_Word_Smith likes this.
  10. netwriter

netwriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A product review website is a good way to make sales. This technique is much better than simply installing amazon banners on your blog.

netwriter, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  11. kdb_bdk

kdb_bdk Active Member

Best Answers:
    you have to build a good website and drive traffic to it

kdb_bdk, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  12. angelinasoul

angelinasoul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to be "special" and "unique"

angelinasoul, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  13. andy rodick

andy rodick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oke, maybe can help you, i have builded some amazon site with blogspot.com and it give me some cash. as long as you know how to find good niche and product you can earn money

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    andy rodick, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  14. andlosek

andlosek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can make money from Amazon affiliate by creating a website or a blog. You can place affiliate link inside your post or place banner as your choice.

andlosek, Sep 24, 2012 IP