1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i generate traffic through My Facebook Page?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Samriti Sharma, Aug 26, 2012.

1. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could advertise on Facebook or invite your friends to get a bigger fanbase so that posts you make will be seen by more people.

quiz, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  2. Mayank Tandon

Mayank Tandon Peon

Best Answers:
    simple man . just post unique stuff on your site and leave the link on your page!

Mayank Tandon, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  3. st3fan

st3fan Peon

Best Answers:
    I use a tool like hootsuite that will automate all of my postings into the 200 FB groups I am a part of. Doing this I can generate an easy 100-200 visitors per day.

st3fan, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  4. jackpotbuddy

jackpotbuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    St3Fan, I would also to increase traffic for my site . How much are you paying for the hootsuite to automation the 200 group postings?

jackpotbuddy, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  5. donath

donath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    spend time in creating appealing and attractive post.
    adding funny pictures related to your website from time to time, to keep your followers entertained.
    communicate with them. ask questions, make poll
    just use simple creativity

donath, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  6. kaminiprajapati

kaminiprajapati Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days, its more difficult to get more likes in FB. Because every people know about more interestring, want to attract new something in post. So may be do something different in pages. Facebook campaign + SEO is such a combination just like guns and magazine fully loaded of bullets ready to take on fire on major search engines. Truly, the influence of social networking sites gives fruitful rewards besides of easy to use they serve as good partner in any online marketing strategy.

kaminiprajapati, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  7. nayaka19

nayaka19 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i will think to use utube :)

nayaka19, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  8. Michel Z.

Michel Z. Active Member

Best Answers:
    I understand how your scripts work and think that it will make money. But where do you post your stuff, on someone's else pages, your own group pages, etc.? Please explain a bit more how you promote your CPA pages on FB, this way people here have a better understanding of your marketing concept in general. Thanks!

Michel Z., Oct 9, 2012 IP
  9. daintyg21

daintyg21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Facebook groups and hoot suite to drive traffic.Together the two are very powerful

daintyg21, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  10. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    There are countless reasons why businesses experience so much success when they create a Facebook business page to communicate with consumers. Facebook is one of the most infectious social media platforms that are used by people of all age groups in all parts of the world. Any business, idea, or group can acquire immediate exposure just through the amount of “likes” worldwide. For this reason, this type of virtual marketing tool has been incorporated into many strategies to enhance the economy on a global scale. A Facebook business page highlights all of the finest aspects of a business, including many of their products and services.

capitalmind, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  11. imranawan

imranawan Peon

Best Answers:
    u should increase the fan page like when ur vister come ur fan page he will feel lots of people like the page.. he should visit ur side
    Are you looking to promote your fan page? You are at the right place. We are an experienced and reliable supplier of social networking services with more than 3 years of services and thousands of satisfied clients worldwide. Place the order and skyrocket your business. All likes are PERMANENT and will never disappear

Contact Details:

Yahoo: imran60650
    Email: geoimranawan at gmail.com

imranawan, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  12. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    Drive lots of traffic to your Facebook page! :)

mmm555, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  13. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    Some effective ways of generating traffic using FB page are:
    1. to create a business profile
    2. increasing the friend list
    3. advertising in fb
    4. to join a group similar to your business.
    If you follow this steps it will be helpful for you to generate traffic in your site.

Digital_lover, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  14. matigemelli

matigemelli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    im launching my site, how i increase visits to my site through facebook?

matigemelli, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  15. MelanieT

MelanieT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First off, it is important to understand that it takes time and effort in order to come up with something worthwhile with Facebook marketing. It's mostly a matter of good quality content and adapting your strategies specifically for your own use rather than just copying others. Reading articles such as the one found here http://kristinarice.weebly.com/facebook-marketing-tips-for-small-business.html helps a great deal, too. Hope this helps.

MelanieT, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  16. AnuRadha01

AnuRadha01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By sharing links in facebook pages visitors for our website we will increased.

AnuRadha01, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  17. sargey18

sargey18 Peon

Best Answers:
    advertise effectivly is the thing that makes or breaks most businesses
    one of the best ways to do this especially if your a home business is through social medial sights
    the reason i saythis is because you can be as specific as you want when it comes to this. For example you can choose the age, location, relationship status as well as many others; all this will help you reach your target market group. Further more if you post on groups and pages its still advertising but its free, but you have to be careful about not coming accross as spam.

have you tried joining like minded groups on facebook, this will then allow you to tag more people in your pictures (pictures that are relivent to what you are trying to promote)

Share viral videos, the kind that spread very quickly over youtube; set up a youtube account and link it to your facebook page (youtube has 2 billion views a day, so the extra traffic will help).

Post relivant content that will aid people, if you have a page about weight loss then post an new tip on weight loss with the benefits and anything you need to watch out for. The more useful the content the more people will recomend you to their friends

Hope this helps

sargey18, Dec 16, 2012 IP