1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring SEO manager Muslim or Asian countries preferred

Discussion in 'Services' started by linkanarchy, Sep 13, 2012.

Salam,

Virtual Assistant Job Description

Budget: $1,200/month
    Payment will be made for the first week of work to gain confidence
    then after each succeeding months with 10 days delay for every month.

Work is for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Chosen provider must is willing to undergo an IQ test (http://iqtest.dk/main.swf) and should have an IQ of _120+___.

*** paste screenshot of test results in your reply/PM OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED****

-Must have a skype and is available on IM DURING ALL WORKING HOURS
    -Work is mostly administrative stuff
    - Hardworking and is willing to make amendments.
    - Flexible and is willing to learn new ideas/tricks to come up with efficient work
    - Willing to discuss issues/difficulties with pre-assigned tasks
    - Keen attention to details and does not settle for mediocre work output
    - Willing to suggest new ideas to speed up work
    - Can multi-task without sacrificing work quality
    - Has proficient knowledge in navigating/posting in wordpress and other Web 2.0 sites
    - Must be creative and can work with available resources
    -Can improvise when the needed resources are unavailable.
    -Has excellent marketing ability and can impress prospect clients to buy products and/or services
    - 200% motivated and can work will minimal supervision.
    - Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
    -Basic accounting skills are a must.
    - Must be able to use all common seo tools and seo analyses ( majestic seo/ opensite explorer / semrush etc )
    _ verifiable seo experience

Below is the list of specific tasks for this job:

General office: Typing, dictation, preparation and distribution of general office correspondence as well as more complex documents such as spreadsheets. Faxing, mail, email and message services

Specialized: Bookkeeping, Transcription, manuscripts, resumes and presentations, PDF creation and conversion, file conversion, scanning and OCR.

Desk Top Publishing: Letterhead, Business Cards, Logos, Brochures, Flyers and Newsletters (online, fax or direct mail), menus, signs, invitations, e-zines, templates and forms

Website Design, Submission and Maintenance: Complete, full-featured websites for personal or business use including domain registration and hosting, email set-up, shopping carts, links pages. Click here for details Ongoing maintenance, web content, search engine submission, e-commerce and shopping carts, domain registration, animated banners/graphic design.

Marketing: Direct mail campaigns, bulk mailing, fax and email broadcasting, address labels, telemarketing, telesales scripts, conference/exhibit management, newsletter distribution, event/project management.

Database Management: Update and maintain database, provide reminder service for appointments, and noteworthy client events such as birthdays.

Internet Marketing: General or specific internet research including MLS searches for Realtors, Search Engine Optimization, competitive analysis, web content writing, email marketing,

Resumes: Consulting and preparation of resumes and cover letter

Accounting: Bookkeeping, payroll, invoicing and bill payment

Event Planning: Conferences, Meetings, Trade Shows, Seminars, Receptions, Dinners, Galas

Travel Planning: Individual or Group Travel including provision of detailed itineraries

Proofreading: editing, formatting, spelling and grammar checks

ONLY detailed motivation letters with resume and Iq test results attached will be entertained.

Keep in mind this is a 12 hour a day job mon - sat only sunday off

linkanarchy, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  2. radhika.writer

radhika.writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your rates comes to just $3 an hour and that slavery. Who the hell on this earth with all the skills and knowledge you mentioned will be willing to work for just $3 an hour? Atleast maintain the dignity of this board and offer some realistic figures for such tasks.

All the best with your search.

radhika.writer, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  3. linkanarchy

linkanarchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your input. it actually comes down to 4.2usd per hour at 288 hours per month.
    I am sure people will be interested in fact I had 5 people apply in the last 30 minutes.
    A lot of countries people earn less then 200-300 a month and in much worse conditions.
    Since you are from India people there in your country work for 50-100 a month all around you, so you can answer the question yourself. Better yet why would anyone for for 12-24x times that much?

;) People please check her signature
    [​IMG]
    And with the 175 a month writers for hire Signature you are making yourself look worse then a hypocrite on *****
    Or does the ethics only apply to others and not yourself while we offer almost 10 times as much as you to our worker?

1200 a month is even good for some eastern europe countries and at minimum wage even western countries.
    Nobody forces anyone to apply. If you feel this job is not for you, just click the back button.

Looking forward to more applications as we will be very selective who we hire for this application.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  4. pindot

pindot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I agree 1,200 is a good compensation already for those who are working from home.

pindot, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  5. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    will send you my IQ test screenshot with in some minutes...

faheem334, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  6. linkanarchy

linkanarchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

ok make sure to include a detailed letter of application and motivation why we should hire you.

7. radhika.writer

radhika.writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you could go and read my thread, you would come to know how much I am charging and whats the number game. I was just saying that with the skills you have mentioned in you thread anyone could easily earn more then what you are offering. So even if you get 5 or 50 replies hardly matters, what matters is would they be able to deliver what you asking? I am in this business from past 5+ years and I can say "pay peanuts, get monkeys."

Have a nice day ;)

radhika.writer, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  8. gcswebs

gcswebs Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've got 103 Iq test.jpg

gcswebs, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  9. sandy.kathleen

sandy.kathleen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. Do you still need a virtual assistant? I could be one.

sandy.kathleen, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  10. kind_of_the_cash

kind_of_the_cash Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My IQ test

iq.jpg

I am able to provide all the tasks mentioned above :)

kind_of_the_cash, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  11. walter1970

walter1970 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I did the IQ for a laugh. I started the first 15 questions in 8 minutes. Got bored then I just pressed the remaining questions with the same answer. And I got an IQ of 100. Not sure if I can trust the IQ test afterall. Or I am just clever.

walter1970, Sep 23, 2012 IP