1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Addon domain is voilating google adsense policy

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by manijan, Sep 21, 2012.

Hi all, Actually I have a hosting accounting in which two domains are hosted. First is my primary domain and second is an addon domain. My primary domain is showing google adsense ads but my addon domain is a mp3 website so I did not put the adsense code in that website. so just I would like to know that will my primary domain also be affected from google if my addon domain is voilating adsense policy.

manijan, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    no it will not affect it, if you make no link from the adsense one to the mp3 one.

JamesColin, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  3. gtk29

gtk29 Member

Best Answers:
    They are both separate, so no problem.

gtk29, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  4. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Should be no problem I have addon domain working fine with adsense

BacklinkExpert, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  5. BusinessH

BusinessH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Should not be a problem...

but if it us subdomain ... something like subdomain.domain.com.. it will be a problem...since the main domain owner is in charge of violations...

BusinessH, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  6. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think what you are refiring to is actualy about sub domains, not addon in your cpanel. You can place the ads on as many adons domains as you want.

kemasii, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  7. betibc

betibc Peon

Best Answers:
    if you don't have any content that is in violation of the adsense rules that you wont be affected

betibc, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  8. rohitindia

rohitindia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wont matter until and and unless you don't link them each other. Make it separate thats it.

rohitindia, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  9. Padalda

Padalda Banned

Best Answers:
    Can I apply for new Google Adsense for my addon domain ? I'm already using my friend's Adsense on my primary domain.

Padalda, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  10. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no limit to adon domains they do not violate the tos. What google does not allow is sub domains. Basically they are saying you cant go to some one elses domain and create your site as a sub site .for example freehosting.com would be a domain. You can not go to them and create a site at freehosting.example.com and put your codes on that. However if you own the original domain and the subdomain is part of a network with the original domain and you own it then place your ads there is no violation to that.
    as for adon domains, stop and think about it that would be like google telling you that you have to pay for separate hosting for every domain you have.
    Hope this helps and if any thing is incorrect please let me know but i am pretty sure this is rite because i have not had a problem in 4 years

kemasii, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  11. QiSoftware

QiSoftware Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have two addon domains hosted under my primary site. The first was added several years ago and worked fine with adsense. The second was added recently, and now for some reason adsense is not finding the urls for the addon domains. Has anyone had this problem?
    Q...

QiSoftware, Nov 9, 2021 IP