1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Obtain Editorial Links?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Mr.Dog, Sep 21, 2012.

Hello,

Except naturally attracting people to link to us, how can we obtain "editorial links"?

I mean: where, how to ask for editorial links within quality content? Or as reference link under content?

:rolleyes:

Mr.Dog, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  2. The Content Authority

The Content Authority Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mr. Dog,

Great question. The best way to get editorial links within quality content is to find blogs relevant to your niche and comment on those blogs. Also, if you have friends who have blogs that fit within your niche, start there and ask if you can guest post. A good way to find blogs that accept guest posts is through My Blog Guest-http://myblogguest.com/. Once you find those blogs it is best to respond to the posts and interact with other users before approaching the owner of the blog. "Guest posting has been proven to be one of the most effective ways to build authority backlinks from high content value sites" is what Magnet 4 Marketing says in this blog post: http://www.magnet4marketing.net/2012/09/05/finding-the-perfect-blogs-for-guest-posting/.

Hope this helps,

Shawn

The Content Authority, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  3. leonazoey

leonazoey Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello Mr. Dog,

This the great question for us! If want to get the editorial link or quality link then first you should have the quality content. Topic should be also good then you can go for the blogger network where you can request them to place your link with content on their sites....

thanks

leonazoey, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  4. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Obviously I already have quality content, just that obtaining the editorial links is extremely hard... I'd like to get them from sites with good authority.
    Which "blogger network" do you recommend?

Thank you for your response!

Mr.Dog, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  5. CreativeSoul

CreativeSoul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is an easy way to get editorial links but you need to be very careful in selection of blogs.Also, I would suggest to use only brand name as keyword in guest posts.

CreativeSoul, Sep 22, 2012 IP