1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My keywords are getting on last page of google

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Jaiminshivcs, Sep 7, 2012.

Since update of google penguin, 2 of my most important keywords end up on last pages of google search. Its been 5 months now, but not much improvement.
    last month 1 keyword was near to 50 but it also ended up on last place after i have done some link building.

Anyone could pls. suggest what is wrong with my website http://downloadfreemovies.org ?

I am in need of serious help. I am willing to share 50% of profit if you get traffic back on my website.

Jaiminshivcs, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  2. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is the articles in your website unique

Mr victor, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  3. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    Bad back-links can be the reason.

scholarsjunction, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  4. kuma

kuma Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah. Now, all backlink are not good anymore, they can low your ranking. Don't you any black hat SEO (like free auto build backlink...). GG may consider them at spam.

kuma, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  5. tony5885

tony5885 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi-Your link building is Your problem-SE paying more attention on relevant links-links that are not relevant to Your site will hurt You SERP- as in Your case!

tony5885, Sep 15, 2012 IP
  6. clarie.texas

clarie.texas Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you didn't followed the Google guidelines. Change your On page settings and start again.

clarie.texas, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  7. New Era Ideas

New Era Ideas Peon

Best Answers:
    New Era Ideas, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  8. The Content Authority

The Content Authority Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jaiminshivcs,

This is an important question and I hope I can offer some insight. The first thing I notice on your site is that there is not much content and what is there is of low quality. A short blurb on each page does nothing for the reader and also does not set you up as an authority. You might consider adding a blog where you write movie reviews or talk about news from the movie industry. You can also find relevant content through other entertainment sites or blogs if they are valuable to users. Here is a blog post from web marketing firm, Step forth that explains what you need: http://www.stepforth.com/blog/2012/striking-balance-seo-content/#.UF0iSI1lQig This is what the writer has to say-

"The fact is, however, people are still thriving with link building campaigns, and it has to do with the fact that they produce quality content. Getting backlinks to a website isn’t a shady practice, and it’s the reason so many trusted sites do so well in Google; they are being linked to from other sites. So say a satellite television company wants to get some link love. Them posting on entertainment sites with related television news or programming wouldn’t at all be out of place. Yet if they went onto a “mom blog” and kept keyword targeting words like “Dish TV,” then yeah, there might be some problems." Webpronews also talks about content in relation to the recent algorithm updates- "One person thinks freshness is playing a role in higher PageRank. Google has clearly put a great deal of emphasis on freshness in recent months. Fresh content tends to get surfaced much more. Greater visibility means more chances to pick up links.." Here is that link: http://www.webpronews.com/google-updates-toolbar-pagerank-again-2012-08.

Hope you find this helpful,

Shawn

The Content Authority, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  9. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're probably building links too fast/aggressively. slow down a bit :)

ninjamtlt1, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  10. komfort

komfort Peon

Best Answers:
    Just because of Bad Backlinks. When you try to add more and more backlinks, it determines Spamming and your site rank automatically comes down day by day.

komfort, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  11. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you work for Google or have inside information, it's hard to say exactly what Google and their programmed bots are picking up as good and bad, as their algorithms change quite frequently. The two things which seem to remain in place is unique content and quality backlinks, so if you take a common sense approach and do those two thing correctly then, going forward things should sort themselves out.

shmeeko69, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  12. amitsolutions

amitsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    submit only quality content and don't do directory submissions......

amitsolutions, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  13. alyssahurkey

alyssahurkey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed with [​IMG] shmeek. with quality content and good back links,you can have good rankings!!

alyssahurkey, Oct 11, 2012 IP