1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i do internet marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dwivid, Sep 6, 2012.

1. The Content Authority

The Content Authority Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi thewebhostingdir,

Internet marketing has several steps you need to take if you wish to be effective. An interesting not is that a 2012 small business survey found that email marketing is still a favorite of small businesses for internet marketing. In a close second was having a strong SEO campaign.
    "A 2012 survey of small businesses took a look at the top ten most effective marketing strategies for both B2B and B2C organizations today. Respondents were asked to identify which strategies they find most effective. Here’s a quick recap
    Email marketing – 83%
    Website (content and SEO) – 71%
    In-person interactions – 68%
    Social media – 49%
    Events 41%
    Outbound calling – 33%
    PR – 22%
    Direct mail – 21%
    Traditional advertising (TV, radio, print, etc.) – 17%
    10. Pay-per-click – 17%
    Read more at http://www.business2community.com/marketing/top-10-most-effective-marketing-strategies-0256881#uIfl8mGYFIUMKECo.99"
    I would advise starting with these two strategies and then building a social networking campaign. As part of an SEO campaign you should ensure you have quality, relevant content and for social marketing strategy you should ensure that you have positive interactions on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. This article has some good tips: http://www.webmarcom.net/blog/bid/73527/5-Great-Internet-Marketing-Strategy-Resolutions-for-2012. Here is a sample of those tips-

"2. More interaction on Facebook Pages. With so many people on Facebook, it's a must to have a Facebook business page. Don't make the mistake of creating a personal page for your business - a true Facebook business page has "likes" not "friends". Facebook pages are great and they work well when you offer incentives to visit often. Using random giveaways, we were able to boost the participation and interest in a client's Facebook page by 30% in just two weeks. Of course, you want to be sure to understand the terms of service for offering contests or incentives on Facebook. The resolution for 2012 is better engagement and incentives for Facebook business pages." and

"4. Create more and better content. Having a blog associated with a website has become a must have. If you are not adding dynamic content on a consistent basis, you will lose the game of search engine optimization. It's a fact that more and more content is added to the Internet on an ongoing basis. Please don't misconstrue this to read that you should add content for content's sake - you really should add content that is something that people want to read, or that is helpful or insightful or useful. To add content that is keyword rich but that doesn't say anything will ultimately not work well and can actually work against your website. I caution you about blog services and ghost blogging that is ineffective. Be sure that your ghost blog is written by someone who can competently write about your business and share information that is pertinent and compelling. Resolution to blog more often, and a minimum of once a week."

Hope this helps,

Shawn

The Content Authority, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  2. swft

swft Peon

Best Answers:
    u need to purchase a flexible e commerce platform and u can start it.
    the e commerce platform can be built on different platforms like c, java, .net etc....
    anyway purchase an e commerce platform and start.
    u could try nichesuite e commerce solutions. it is really very good platform and flexible.
    it offers many niche solutions and also digital marketing too.
    all the best

swft, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  3. RockingLastsForever

RockingLastsForever Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're good at SEO then make money by doing SEO. Offer your services to local businesses, sell SEO packages on website or forums, contact a web design or marketing company and see if they'd like to add SEO to their services via you, freelance on ODesk and Eguru.

RockingLastsForever, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  4. rony27

rony27 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi dear,:cool:

I think if you want to start internet marketing, first of all you have to increase your website's PR. If you can do that you will get a lot of visitors to your site and it'll be very helpful to reached your destination soon. Hope to your success...!

rony27, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  5. abhishekabhi

abhishekabhi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HI

Thanks for suggest.

abhishekabhi, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  6. soulmd

soulmd Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you please bifurcate below mentioned 4 points? I have lots of confusion on it. Thanks.

2. SEM
    3. PPC
    5. Bid Marketing
    8. PTC work

soulmd, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  7. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Take one subject, and master that first.

If you dont want to learn, you better have some good bartering skills, or friends. Then we all know the next one which is hiring paid expertise.

James Byun, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  8. ton7io69

ton7io69 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use the search and try and find some guides on IM and link building.

ton7io69, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  9. dasilvad14

dasilvad14 Member

Best Answers:
    go search around this forum and the warrior forum. learn aobut SEO and learn to stay away from scams. Its your best bet!

dasilvad14, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  10. briteday

briteday Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, this is a fun thread! Actually, Internet Marketing doesn't have to have anything to do with a web site, although it commonly does. There is also using email in various ways. There is also promoting on forums or social networking and such, with a link that points to an affiliate landing page that can be considered IM.

Regardless, the bottomline is Eyeballs. Getting your offer(s) in front of potential Buyers. Without Traffic, nothing you are going to do is going to matter.

Once you have the "prospects" attention, then it is a matter of Conversion. That is getting them to take action (which is sometimes enough to get your pay-out, CPA). And, there are several ways to get payment from here, with probably the most control and profit to sell them something you own, such as an eBook you have had created.

FYI, my current focus for our sites is Amazon Affiliates. Help the Customer find something they are interested, and help them get to the buy decision. Let someone else handle the logistics, and get our "advertising fee" as Amazon calls it.

Hope this helps and Good Luck. As for details, there are plenty of Mentors ("Guru") and eBooks on the subject. Like the rest of us, dive in and learn!

briteday, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  11. rajkotinfoline

rajkotinfoline Peon

Best Answers:
    Internet Marketer uses the Internet to influence people's decisions to do things. Notice I didn't say “buy stuff.” There's a reason for that.Making them could be fatal to your business growth and online marketing success.

rajkotinfoline, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  12. Drent123

Drent123 Peon

Best Answers:
    We can do internet marketing for promoting our sites and getting the more traffic.

Drent123, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  13. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I`m going to assume by this point, you should feel overwhelmed.

James Byun, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  14. ChickenMan

ChickenMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well that was an interesting read.

What you do is read up as much as you can about IM and eventually you will go pro.

This is a hard business and you must work hard.

Good luck

ChickenMan, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  15. Iroshw

Iroshw Peon

Best Answers:

Internet Marketing is a wide subject. There are few ways you can use to promote your website. Social Media is one of those and Email Marketing too.

If you have money go for a good SEO company. They have many strategies to increase the PR of your website. Try SEOChum and they are one of the best.

And, I would like to say that using a VPS hosting for your website also can get some results. Check vpswebserver for plans.

Iroshw, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  16. handsome guy

handsome guy Active Member

Best Answers:
    For start, u can read first what is internet marketing. From there, you can explore any method that you like.

handsome guy, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  17. Manoko

Manoko Peon

Best Answers:
    If you already have a website, I think the easiest way to make money with it is with implementing Adsense.
    Once it is done, you should work on getting more and more traffic, and that translates into learning about SEO, or PPC if your website targets a very specific audience.

Manoko, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  18. PressPR

PressPR Peon

Best Answers:
    There have been many great suggestions in this thread. From my experience I will say that your biggest challenge will always be traffic. Focus on getting in front of the audience that best suits your site. Forum posting, press releases, social media all work, it really depends on what you are offering, but do not waste a lot of time or money on untargeted traffic because it will not convert. Good luck!

PressPR, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  19. st3fan

st3fan Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of site do you have?

st3fan, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  20. usmanz79

usmanz79 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new one on cpa offer works can anyone help how can i promote my cpa offers and get more traffic all over the world and earn dollars

usmanz79, Nov 18, 2012 IP