1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i promote my website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by seosemguy, Sep 18, 2012.

1. rony27

rony27 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi dear,
    Increment in your location visitor robotic ally build up your location rank, so better to focus on top of your visitors.
    Nowadays, paramount way to build up your visibility is Social Networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc, promote your website through social make contacts, ask your friends to share your pages.

rony27, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  2. backlinksrockstar

backlinksrockstar Peon

Best Answers:
    There are numerous ways to promote your website and increase your page ranking as a whole. Generally, link building and SEO can help you in this matter. When it comes to link building services and SEO, it can be difficult to know which one to choose. Link building is creating links to various places such as social networking sites, websites within your niche (high ranking pages, that is), posting in forums, guest blogging, blog commenting and more.

backlinksrockstar, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  3. myselfsandeep

myselfsandeep Member

Best Answers:
    hi there are several way to build it, some of link
    daily newsletter
    facebook link gives the trust to the customer
    link building on forum
    polls on facebook
    adding site in search engine's

myselfsandeep, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  4. Spawned

Spawned Member

Best Answers:
    If you have the time and resources, create some videos.. Youtube is exploding with getting sites traffic, not to mention, you can earn money via Adsense with your video views if it is good enough. I started videos about a year ago and it is about 25% of my revenue and accounting for much more in affiliate sales.

Spawned, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  5. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use social medias :)

xAlexKimx, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  6. bestseoboost

bestseoboost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    create your FB page and Twitter page and post things about your site and encourage your friends to hit the LIKE.

bestseoboost, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  7. masarmy

masarmy Peon

Best Answers:
    Better give your focus on "how to making money" rather than chasing SERP. You can optimize your website on the niche keyword and unusual but have some traffic. Focus on "how to making deal", because SERP just give you ton of leads. If your website not interesting or can't solve people problems, it will hard for making money.

masarmy, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  8. Fastolph

Fastolph Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO and social network

Fastolph, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  9. goodboy133

goodboy133 Member

Best Answers:
    Make a guestbook... and also a blog which is SEO friendly like wordpress.

goodboy133, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  10. smmdesk.com

smmdesk.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to submit video on youtube ,guest bloggin,and comment.Then you can get sucess

Thanks

smmdesk.com, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  11. jwr0106

jwr0106 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make videos to advertise your website. That and i think fiverr people are willing to do it for you for $5.

jwr0106, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  12. smeniste.com

smeniste.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get idea with use fiverr. You can try write a blog too increase the visiting of your site.

smeniste.com, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  13. The Content Authority

The Content Authority Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Seosemguy,

That is a great question. There are several ways in which you can market your website effectively. The first thing to do is to ask yourself what your goals are with your website. Once you have determined those, make a list of what it will take to accomplish those goals. In terms of marketing your website, you need to have a multi-channel marketing plan. So, you will want to work on search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) through relevant content, backlinks, appropriate meta-tags, etc. Additionally, any promotional materials you have like your business cards, brochures and emails for example should include a link to your URL and, of course, you should not neglect social media marketing. You are on the right track by posting in forums as they are the oldest form of social media. You can also post any articles or blog posts you create on Facebook or Google plus. Twitter and Pinterest are two sites that also have benefits for social media marketing. Though you should not begin this way, you can advertise special promotions on any of the sites previously listed. You might find the following links useful for growing your business:

http://blog.vistage.com/marketing/five-web-marketing-trends-for-2012
    http://searchengineland.com/small-businesses-getting-social-individual-and-community-efforts-10958

The blog post Five Web Marketing Trends for 2012 discusses how integrated online media can aid business growth.

"5. Use of Integrated Media Online
    Users want the option to review content in a format that best meets their needs. Good Websites should have several content options including video, photo galleries, podcasts, slides, graphics and written content. This, along with CMS work, will drive job growth for graphic designers and Web media professionals. Flash will decline and HTML5 and other universal formats will emerge in 2012."

While the Search Engine Land article talks about how efforts that benefit others can also benefit you.
    "On many business websites, you may see directories that the site’s owners have built which list other businesses, sometimes in exchange for a link back from the listed sites, and sometimes because the site owner believes that their visitors may find the listed sites of value. Here are some alternative ways of raising awareness of a local business community: Promotion of associated businesses – A local tavern is known for the quality of the bands that perform there a number of nights a week. They’ve created individual profile pages for those bands, which allow the bands to share some words and images and links to their MySpace pages and web pages. The bands have a place for people to learn more about them, and the club has a way for customers to learn more about the bands that have and that will perform."

Hope this helps, Shawn

The Content Authority, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  14. beacon.seo

beacon.seo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    write quality content. post it on facebook.

beacon.seo, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  15. azulita

azulita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, keep building backlinks and submit to directories.Here is a good directory that i recommend you: Listmywebsite.net

azulita, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  16. smeniste.com

smeniste.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with azulita. If I found the directories my visite rate will increase.

smeniste.com, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  17. jonasg

jonasg Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah, you really shouldn't underestimate social networking.

jonasg, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  18. seosemguy

seosemguy Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for replying and giving useful suggestions. But one more thing wanna ask you that, i have to promote these following keywords and i promoting these keywords from 2 months but the thing is that no one keyword ranked in 1000 search engine rank. This is first time happened with me otherwise i got ranked in 15-25 days for any website that i promote. Please help me and give suggestion to me that which technique i follow for kinglogo.com so that it ranked for these below keywords. Plz plz.. help me i am in big trouble...!!

1. tradeshow giveaways
    2. personalized corporate gifts
    3. promotional merchandise
    4. personalized promotional product
    5. custom promotional product
    6. promotional products
    7. promotional gifts

seosemguy, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  19. TheAtulMishra

TheAtulMishra Member

Best Answers:
    Create and Promote is not a good strategy. Promote first and then create. In my case, I created a Facebook Page and gathered almost 2000 Likes by posting witty one liners and notes and images and then launched the site. It registers a healthy visit rate everyday, though I would like it to grow exponentially

TheAtulMishra, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  20. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    To get good page rank for your site you need good backlink.

jenyfarlopej, Sep 23, 2012 IP