1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has ANYONE Received Their April Revenue from CPX Interactive?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Blahzay, Jul 9, 2012.

I mean here we are in July and they STILL havent sent out "April" revenue so whats that? A NET75? I mean this site is becoming a freaking joke!

Blahzay, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  2. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    write to the admin. He will do steps as it should be....

alamlinks, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  3. Blahzay

Blahzay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ive tried. Thats what I was doing for the past 5 months but I guess he/she got tired of me asking what payments would be sent out every month so they said to contact the helpdesk. LOL. Im like if you actually had a "set" date and time that payments would be sent out then you wouldnt have this many questions! Its like they send payments whenever they feel like it so you cant plan or arrange anything around them.

The payment Im STILL waiting on should have been here last month around the 20th-25th (if that). Here we are at the 9th of the following month and still nothing. Im testing out new companies because CPX is no longer going to be in my pipeline.

I just tried mediashakers but that was a disaster. i dont mess with companies who have malware, redirects or pop-ups within their ads.

Blahzay, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  4. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend TLVmedia. Their support is great and so are their payment rates then pay NET30. If you have anymore questions let me know.

Regards

Luke

lukey372, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  5. eqbal

eqbal Member

Best Answers:
    @Blahzay, Did you get your money from CPX?

eqbal, Sep 21, 2012 IP