1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Chuck Bartowski.com - main character from popular "Chuck" TV show

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Scilynt, Sep 9, 2010.

Looking for offers for ChuckBartowski.com.

Chuck Bartowski is the lead character for the popular TV show Chuck that is getting ready to start it's fourth season.

I registered it in May 07 when the show was announced because the concept sounded really cool. Though I would make a wiki type site with either info from the show or just a ton of info/facts like he has burned into his brain lol. Or just a cool fan site/forum.

But obviously that never happened and it has been sitting parked since then.

Info on Chuck show: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_(TV_series)

Looking for serious offers

Scilynt, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  2. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    This is for sale again. A deal fell through, then I was going to develop it myself and that feel through as well when I lost my designer. So back on the market for anyone that knows what it it ;).

Scilynt, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  3. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Any more interest? Had a couple PM's but no follow through of solid offers yet.

Scilynt, Sep 27, 2012 IP