1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learning PPC

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by r_d, Sep 14, 2012.

hi, i'm new in here...
    I want to know more about PPC.

what should i do to start. what tools i need for it and what the steps i must through until i get paid.
    does anyone can teach me?

please share it,
    thank you ^^

r_d, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  2. las-vegas

las-vegas Peon

Best Answers:
    Better to join a company as a trainee and download Seo books available on internet...you can understand the concept of PPC on internet but you won't be able to get how to do it in real life. So better to take active part in PPC campaign for atleast 2 months..that gives you a exact criteria and helps you to understand the Search Engine Marketing..

las-vegas, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  3. r_d

r_d Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you las-vegas

r_d, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  4. mizugaki_showa

mizugaki_showa Peon

Best Answers:
    the best thing to do is read 5 to 10 videos in youtube about ppc then buy some adwords coupons and try it yourself. You will never learn lest you try.

mizugaki_showa, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  5. johnalba544

johnalba544 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pay-per-click marketing is complex, collaborative, and iterative.
    It Connect with the people seeking a product or services, and make them happy by providing them with an offer relevant to their search query.
    Learn more about pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and search engine optimization (SEO).

johnalba544, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  6. johnalba544

johnalba544 Peon

Best Answers:
    The main element in PPC is creating the CTR additionally to create the conversion rate for that PPC to offer the return of investment for those products.
    You just have an idea about how to start and run the campaign of pay per click successfully from the above. In order to know some tactics just go through ppc.org that will tell you the concept elaborately.

johnalba544, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  7. adamsmith007

adamsmith007 Member

Best Answers:
    use the youtube and google for learning PPC
    a good data is available on the wikipedia
    must read it

adamsmith007, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  8. nicheguru

nicheguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I get Google AdWords vouchers in the mail almost every month. I'd grab a few $50-100 vouchers and just split test campaigns based on offers + keywords.

nicheguru, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  9. The Content Authority

The Content Authority Peon

Best Answers:
    r_d,

johnalba544 makes some good suggestions. As with SEO, you will need to learn about keywords and what makes them successful. Are they highly competitive? You will need to form a campaign around your chosen keywords. One major factor when you begin PPC marketing is what budget you have available. You need to be aware that it will take time to build your campaign. You also need to know how much each click will cost you. WordTracker has written a piece on getting sales quickly through PPC. Here it is:

http://www.wordtracker.com/academy/setting-up-adwords

Hope this answers your question,

Shawn

The Content Authority, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  10. PPCJohn

PPCJohn Peon

Best Answers:
    As others mentioned, videos and online information is great but keep in mind, you wont learn this in a week! It takes a lot of time and practice to really learn how to do PPC advertising.

If you're doing this for your own campaigns, you will start to learn quickly as to what keywords and ads work best for your content. However, if you are trying to approach this to become a PPC campaign manager at a company or organization, you have a ways to go, but it can be done.

IMO, I would stay away from relying on books. Take into account how long it takes to get a book published (I've considered writing one myself), by the time you find something and read it, most of the content and strategy may be out of date--most will still apply, but keep in mind Google, Bing/Yahoo is always updating technology and features.

There are online courses available, but for the price and what they can provide, with a little bit of reading you can find the info yourself easily. There is a great seminar provider on Google AdWords, his name is Brad Geddes. We've had a number of employees at an old company go to this seminars and really learned a lot for the money.

PPCJohn, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  11. indiaholidaydiary

indiaholidaydiary Member

Best Answers:
    PPC is really a complex product.. you need to learn by watching videos on you tube. Once you learn the stuff then have better understanding of what is your goal in terms of marketing...It is tough and unpredictable as per my experience.

indiaholidaydiary, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  12. jesicafedrick

jesicafedrick Peon

Best Answers:
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this post!!
    Really PPC is a very tough term. which can't be explore in a moment , its just take time a lot.

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Xicom | Xicom Technologies[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

jesicafedrick, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  13. simrankim

simrankim Member

Best Answers:
    Use YouTube for detailed learning using video with example.

simrankim, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  14. Phil_T

Phil_T Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With PPC, you really need to be willing to spend money to make money. PPC requires a lot of testing and analysis. You also have to be prepared to lose money and accept that most of your campaigns will not profit. PPC is a daunting but it can be really profitable if you really work at it.

Phil_T, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  15. inspace

inspace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    inspace, Sep 25, 2012 IP