1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

48 hrs very creative contest - Winner paid immediately via PayPal - $35

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by dianacek, Sep 10, 2012.

About the job :
    I am looking for something between logo material and header material, infortunately I am not able to describe in words how its called. Well, is better to explain in picture which I sent in link and than some words about it. This is a picture amaetur suggestion by me : http://i45.tinypic.com/1enqjm.png .We are company which provide informations for bettors, especially : injuries, suspensions, info about missings, probable lineups - in simply words : "service which helps to bet". Example of our preview http://leaguespy.com/preview.php?id=8787

We have a problem, that some future costumers can recognize what we providing, I mean in first sight, thats a job for you, fill the place which is on picture and do some grafic, which for first sight will explain or show, what he can find there. So reflection of this graphic can be :

- Some graphic about information, insider or something like that, which will be connected with injuries in soccer and suspensions (bans - red cards)
    - Some kind of graphc which show probable lineups (You can use from our preview or something elseú
    - Some weather forecast reflection, becouse weather can be major factor in future of game, example rain, becouse it reflect to quality of field
    - Some reflection about the match stats from last match (we are also unique with that) Ball posession,shots, corners)

* You can use some screen from our website, example the lineups, match stats or something else.

These four should be there, what can be there also example some reflection that we provide also information about distance of clubs, also can be there reflection about person who is expert on this league and looking for info too newspapers, or something like that , in simply the thing that we provide info nice in summary.

I think that you are very creative person so you think about some solution which brings us more costumers and also visitors will know all about or service in first sight. In the picture where you can see that there is a text. We have multilanguage versions of webiste, so the text on example of this job will be add by me in other languags version, so there have to be place in down for this text.

Size : 970x140

Entries :
    You can send your entry via this post or via PM.

Winner, Price and payment :
    Winner: will be person, who make it the best and the most suitable for us. Simply graphic which will be reflection of our website. After 48hrs will be pick up the winner.

Price : $35

Payment : Winner will be paid immediately via PayPal

Thanks for interest and good luck, I am realy impatient to see your works !

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    dianacek, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  2. Gladiatus

Gladiatus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds interesting! Im in :)

Gladiatus, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  3. johnrossgd

johnrossgd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL. im too lazy to read this :D

johnrossgd, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  4. dianacek

dianacek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any other interest ? Contest still opended! Only one entry

dianacek, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  5. Ceaser2

Ceaser2 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will try to make one..

Ceaser2, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  6. dianacek

dianacek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Up. Any entries ? I didnt recieve any work.

dianacek, Sep 17, 2012 IP