1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Highest CPM these days?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by vjinnovations, Sep 10, 2012.

Which network gives the highest cpm these days?

Has anyone got any experience with smowtion and pulsepoint?

vjinnovations, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  2. vjinnovations

vjinnovations Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how many ads can you have on one webpage? Do many ads below fold affect googles rank?

3. vjinnovations

vjinnovations Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am not refferint to cpmfun. I am reffering as to how many cpm networks can u have on 1 page. For example can you have 3 ads from cpmfun and another 3 ads from adgadget? or more networks?

4. 2Good

2Good Peon

Best Answers:
    cpx interactive is also good which is from yahoo.

2Good, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  5. adbash

adbash Active Member

Best Answers:
    In Poponclick we have had even $13 CPM for USA ;) Offcourse it's rare but it shows the power of ours sponsors and network. If you have international traffic you can try us and check if it's profitable for you.

adbash, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  6. vjinnovations

vjinnovations Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @adbash please pm me or give me your skype.

vjinnovations, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  7. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPM Fun answers your title :) It has the biggest eCPM in cpm industry.

sniper2008, Sep 17, 2012 IP
    nullinvoid likes this.
  8. zhakkas.com

zhakkas.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can try Tribal fusion....

zhakkas.com, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  9. nullinvoid

nullinvoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPM Fun looks promising, thanks sniper2008

nullinvoid, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  10. vidirules

vidirules Peon

Best Answers:
    Any suggestions for Asian traffic?

vidirules, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  11. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are very welcome Nullinvoid :D
    for asian traffic I suggest using CPM Fun too, as it accept worldwide traffic.

sniper2008, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  12. sanity1984

sanity1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    Another vote for CPM Fun!

sanity1984, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  13. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    those who saying cpmfun is paying higest rate..check you yesterday and today rate..
    $0.03 [not even $0.10]

ViperBlood, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  14. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that makes sense, its not $2ecpm, its 0.12 if understand in simple words, than if you use 3 different network in one page, than earning will be in three network, and it will be overall 3 time, not just one time

So as many time, a ad is shown, it has chances to have higher earning.

But what about Advertisers point of view, is this worth for a advertiser to pay multiple time for getting same traffic ?

aassociatehit, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  15. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think most advertisers are okay with paying multiple times for the same traffic... it's more exposure. Just think about tv commercials. If you are watching a show, it is pretty common to see the same commercial at every commercial break. The advertiser knows that it is pretty much going to be the same people watching it each time.

With banner ads, you might see the same ad 3-4 times or more before you actually click on it... advertisers know that

NeilPearson, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  16. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That might not be the case, and according to me, no advertiser would be happy with such traffic.

I agree, there is same viewer most of the time, but there is a time gap in every time ad is shown in any advertising media, no media or ad company, show their more then once at a time.

I never seen a ad is running in more then once in any screen, or I mean its shown in divided screen in multiple times, or its shown one after one the same ad

So its same with website or online advertising, how many time or how frequently a ad is shown to a viewer does matter,

How does it impress a viewer if they see all same ads in all over page

As a advertiser, I would never accept such traffic, where I pay 4 time for one viewer looking my ads in one screen 4 time, why can't I get the same viewer just look at one banner, and I pay for one banner, instead of 4 banner

You have given example of TV, but I don't think, we ever see same ads over and over, or see it multiple time in one screen, yes we may see it again, but after a particular interval

aassociatehit, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  17. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I commonly see the same ad over and over on webpages and I think it makes sense. People aren't always going to click on your ad even if they are interested in it. They might not see it, or really pay attention to it the first time. They might be clicking on another link on the page and then coming back... so I don't think it's a bad thing to give them a second chance to click on the ad.

Advertisers know that a certain percentage of their ads will never been seen and that is built into the price. Just like tv advertisers know that some people will record the show and fast forward through the commercials or go to the bathroom during their commercial. In a one hour show, it's pretty common to see the same ad 3-4 times. If I browse 10 pages, I might see the same ad several times also. I have seen ad networks where the advertiser can select the maximum number of times the user will see the ad... and they can even set it to unlimited. If no advertiser would find that acceptable, then the option wouldn't exist.

NeilPearson, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  18. rx9876

rx9876 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are all discussing the same ad displayed to a unique visitor many times.
    I want to point out that ad providers have the ability to choose which ad to display on every connection.

That means a visitor have 10 pageviews might see 10 different ads, if the ad providers have a big enough ad pool to rotate (even after the context matching). Let’s take a look at the report of ad network company, do they count the impression by ad? No, they count impression by IP address. That is not fair to publishers, but publishers have to endure this, because publishers are passive in this business model.

Advertisers want to maximize unique viewers. It’s in their nature, but just like NeilPearson said all other commercials (newspaper, radio, TV) are paid by each display. Because the network advertising is easier tracing the result, the balance is broken and the benefits of advertisers and ad network companies are assured by CPC and CPA.

In the end, those ad network companies give advertisers more benefits will gain more advertisers and earn more money. Publishers of network can only accepted this kind of unequal treaty. First CPM, then unique IP CPM, even CPC, final CPA. The network publishers are losing more and more in this trend.

rx9876, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  19. Jeeshan

Jeeshan Member

Best Answers:
    Jeeshan, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  20. vjinnovations

vjinnovations Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there are threads and many people say ITY.im is a Scam.

Whats your opinion about it?

vjinnovations, Sep 25, 2012 IP