1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 Questions : How to earn from facebook page? / i want to sell a 500k page, how much?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by moccc, Aug 21, 2012.

i have 2 questions ,

first : how can i earn money from facebook pages ? i have read a lot of topics & web pages that contains ways to earn from facebook , and finally i found that the best way is promoting some product on my website and post some info about the product on the facebook page . is it the best way ?

second : i don't know which is better , earning from my page or selling it , maybe selling the page is a fast way to earn some money but, i'm sure using it for long-term advertising is so much better . if i sell the page , what is the value ? how much $ ?
    (Page niche = Fashion & Mode & Style ---- Fans = Worldwide ---- Language = English)

moccc, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  2. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    it depends on several factors, some pages have a lot of fans like yours - but most are inactive, already been spammed, blocked your posts from showing in their feed etc. Then there's a common sense factor - a lot of people wont share or like a post when it features a link... I have several large pages & I very rarely have links in my updates because fans hate them. On the value - fashion & style... the trend at the moment is funny pics, memes & entertainment - you'd have to target a web-master in this industry. I usually buy pages at the rate of 1cent per fan/like. So 100k about $100, 500k - $500 to about $1000 - depending on reach etc.

thsadmin, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  3. hassaankg

hassaankg Member

Best Answers:
    how many likes you have on your page @mocc im intrested to buy

hassaankg, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  4. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    It primarily depends on the quality of the fans. Are they real fans or are they bought fans? There are many providers that sell fake fans and likes at a low cost. They gradually start disappearing. Also, what are the chances that if you share anything with your fans then it will get liked or shared by them? If fans are fake, then you wont get any response.

csreference, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  5. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Also - I have seen a lot of pages with 500k likes/fans get taken away from the owner admin & go public or community based with the loss of admin privileges... so it's a gamble buying pages with a lot of fans.

thsadmin, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  6. moccc

moccc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fans are 100 % real . in fact , i have created the page about 8 months ago and now fans are growing so fast . i started with 0 likes and i haven't buy even 1 like from like-sellers .

moccc, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  7. danielddd81

danielddd81 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm interested to buy FB page like this... face to face deal . I will be in LONDON after 2 weeks?Anybody from that Area who want to sell me FB pages?
    PLS PM ME or email me

danielddd81, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  8. KristianI

KristianI Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't sell it!
    Maybe you can make some quick money, but in the long term, it is better to keep it. You said that fans are growing fast, so I assume that you are providing some content to them. Send some offers for them with your affiliate link. For fashion I would try amazon, myhabit, endless, or there are a bunch of others on CJ too, but amazon is the easiest to get started with.

If it does not work, you can sell it anyway, but if it works, you can make a nice income from it, and not just once.
    PM me if you need some help with this.

KristianI, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  9. wiktor

wiktor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I would like to buy your page. I am pretty serious and can offer really good price. If you are interested you, please send me PM.

wiktor, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  10. bradinphx

bradinphx Member

Best Answers:
    Do you still have this page?

bradinphx, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  11. hearthackerpk

hearthackerpk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    face book fan page can help you to promote your business but they should be real people

hearthackerpk, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  12. fxcash

fxcash Peon

Best Answers:
    if i were you,i would NOT sell the page.you can earn some serious money in the long term.

fxcash, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  13. zencrow

zencrow Peon

Best Answers:
    If the fans are 100 % real...then you can earn tons of money...just PM me

zencrow, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  14. moccc

moccc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i will keep this page and start some businesses with the page . thanks for helps & answers .

moccc, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  15. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sell the whole page ...
    sell advertisements ut this will decrease page activity ob the long term

abdobasha2004, Sep 20, 2012 IP