1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When's the best time to submit to Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Minterest, Sep 9, 2012.

Hi,

When is the best time to submit to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Stumble Upon and Flickr

From the above list.. I know only about the twitter... And the time is around 9 AM (ET) and around 3 PM (ET) but not sure about others. But got good response from Reddit and Pinterest once but unable to track my submission time.

Please include the time (and time zone) which worked for you...

- Minterest

Minterest, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  2. Roger Pelt

Roger Pelt Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's all depends on your group and friends. If you are new in social networking website and looking for business purpose, so it’s depends on your targeted audience or targeted country. For example, if you are targeting US audience for your products so US Pacific Time is best for you.

Roger Pelt, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  3. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's right... but Reddit, StumbleUpon, Pinterest and Twitter (to some extent) is not about friends.. coz its mostly strangers who click the link....

Minterest, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  4. aadi14

aadi14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It all depends on the time zone you are in and the people who are connected to you.But the very first task is to make pages with relevant fresh content and then go for social media sites for promotion.Once you have build them up then ask people to like or share your page.This technique is called SMO.

aadi14, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  5. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not exactly... Of course... the first thing is to write good stuffs... but we should also share at the right time to get maximum exposure.. I have tried that so many times... Sometimes I get no visitors and sometimes we get instant traffic from Twitter (when I shared the same article again) and other social media... so its all about timing....

Minterest, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  6. hanifs

hanifs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

With Twitter, there is a really cool application which will suggest to you when it is the best time to submit your tweets for the maximum exposure. You can find out more about this and how to use Twitter most effectively for your business in my new ebook. Just type 'Profit From Twitter' in Google and click on the first site that comes up. Alternatively, email me at .

Thanks

Hanif

hanifs, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  7. amy.fey.5209

amy.fey.5209 Peon

Best Answers:
    In order to successful manage all social media platforms, I recommend you do some research on your audience. In my experience, there isn’t a best time to perform social media activity, unless you know your audience. Whenever you perform your social media activity, be consistent. Find out what social networks your clients use, where they like to get their information, and what daily online habits they have. Then build a social media schedule and stick to it.

amy.fey.5209, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  8. aadi14

aadi14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's what i am trying to say,exact timing is must with unique content.And When you shared the same article again does same people liked the page??

aadi14, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  9. hanifs

hanifs Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with both of you-interesting content timed well will get you attention of your audience. There are wonderful apps which optimize Twitter. Please see my new ebook 'Peofit From Twitter' for more information.

Hanif

hanifs, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  10. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    well i think you can add your website at any time as there is no best time, i think these websites are monitored 24 hours a day.

shalwan, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  11. bestreads

bestreads Peon

Best Answers:
    anytime and everytime works for me

bestreads, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  12. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    There is no exact time schedule as far I know. It actually depends upon timing. As it varies countries to countries so there is no exact time. It depends on luck. But if you persist with your work you definitely succeed.

Digital_lover, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  13. FBmarketing

FBmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    It varies countries to countries, depends on your friends, so there is no exact time

FBmarketing, Sep 16, 2012 IP