1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Apple Steve Jobs heaven with 20 servants

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by TheSyndicate, Aug 24, 2012.

I love Thailand you always have direct contact with the dead here. I was a bit worried about Steve Jobs since he was such a Buddhist Capitalist. He was ZEN but still not. Well now a Thai monk found him and he is enjoy the after life with 20 angel servants.

He is looking after his old office so maybe thats why the stock keep going up!

http://www.personalthailand.com/threads/12855-Steve-Jobs-Now-a-Mid-Level-Angel

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    TheSyndicate, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  2. jimbo100

jimbo100 Member

Best Answers:
    Still can't believe Steve Jobs is dead, he was one of the most brilliant people, imagine what he could have achieved if he lived for another twenty years

jimbo100, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  3. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is really sad he should have listen to his doctors the first time he had cancer.

TheSyndicate, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AFAIK he did everything he could to fight it off .

He was a good man but he did had his bad sides , the disappearance of Flash is leaving a huge gap behind . Also the format wars are a disaster upon us .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  5. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    He did not do everything he went back to work and ignored the doctor for 1 year he also did not heat food that the doctor told him. He kept eating his diet food and that could not help him. Did you read his book?

TheSyndicate, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  6. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He was a douchebag who knew how to squeeze money out of people and a great spokesperson. I've read large parts of his biography, and never did the idea of him being a "good man" came to mind.

DevilHellz, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LoL. You are the first person I've met who dislikes Steve Jobs as much as I do, but perhaps for different reasons.

[video=youtube;FFhjDX-DUew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFhjDX-DUew[/video]

Obamanation, Sep 12, 2012 IP