1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Good domain + good website + Good business Up for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by chhikara, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi Friends...

I selling one of my best website - http://bluenettechnologies.com

It is not just a website. It is my web design business. Domain name is good and becoming famous as people are directly coming to my website typing complete name of my website in search engines. I have done a lot of advertising for my web design business and due to this I regularly got clients and average earning per month is about $1000. I am offering web design services, SEO services.

Below are the top keywords for my website:-

BlueNet Technologies
    SEO Expert India (google.co.in)
    SEO Expert
    web design expert
    Web design expert India
    web design expert company

And lot more. In web design business, direct marketing is more important as even a single targeted visitor can be worth $1000 - $3000.

I am selling my business because now I am planning to start my eCommerce store. And I know it will be hard for me to get time for web designing. If you have any question or suggestion, then please let me know.

chhikara, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  2. chhikara

chhikara Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am attaching 2 screenshots of my Google analytics account showing last 2 months statics.

w.jpg x.jpg

chhikara, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  3. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    Typing any website's name in google will show that site, it does not mean the site is famous. What matters is if your site shows up in first few pages when people search for web design companies or SEO companies.

Please post some earning stats, analytics with your website URL clearly shown.

Just because you got clients will also not mean that this site was responsible for those clients, you could have got them from other sites

Post some paypal screens and how come your portfolio is almost empty on the site while you are earning $1000 per month, you should have dozens of clients by now. Please post some client URLs so we can check it out, it will be hard to find if those are your clients or just some URLs too.

Hopefully this is not an attempt to fool someone to shell out money... I know lot of users try this when they see some legit sites sold for high prices.

trustybizz, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  4. chhikara

chhikara Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is definitely not a attempt to fool people. Please provide me your email address so that i can send you large images of screenshots of Google analytic, paypal stats and other details you need.

chhikara, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  5. indiajobvacancy

indiajobvacancy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You know the truth, targeted visitor is everything. Except you have some products to include, your website is nothing right now. Personally i can build pages like you sale right now for less than $300.

Just my 2 cent

indiajobvacancy, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  6. chhikara

chhikara Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your suggestion. I am selling what I have.

chhikara, Sep 9, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.