1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I made $1000 for investment in 5 days

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by BiggyJ, Sep 6, 2012.

This is not a new method but basically how I made my first money. I didn't do it now, this was a couple months back, but it is completely viable even now.

You will need to invest $5 to begin with.

*Step 1 - Go on fiverr and buy advertisement vouchers.
    At the moment there are these adds:
    I will give 4X50 USD Adcenter/Bing vouchers just for $5

I will give 7X100 USD Google Adwords Vouchers of 1 year validity With Replacement Warranty Just for $5

I will give Special 200 USD adwords Vouchers/coupons for $5

So you still can get at least 200 in ad vouchers for $5.

*Step 2 - Create new adwords account with a new email. You do not need a VCC to get your adds going, but you do need to use a USA proxy and a USA zip code. When you sign up properly and if you do not mess up with your proxies you will be able to use your new vouchers without a VCC. When signing up try to use an address close to your proxy. If done everything properly your adds ought to be able to run freely.

*Step 3 - Find a product to promote. Either get yourself some CPA offer or a high gravity/popular clickbank product.

*Step 4 - Set yourself up wit a simple landing page. Basically easiest thing is get yourself a WP blog. Get a couple articles on it(Quickly rewrite or share some other blog posts on yours). And write or get some decent landing page for your offer. Google doesn't like websites with a single page that's why you need to get some "website" going on.

*Step 5 - Launch your adds.

*Step 6 - ?????

*Step 7 - Profit.

Basically with $5 you will get $200 worth of adds to play around. Even if you have to pay something around $2 per click that means you will still get at least a 100 clicks to your page(at leas 350 if you get $700 vouchers) but you will most likely get a lot more. And if you will not be able to make a sale of get a couple people on your CPA offer, you might want to forget doing IM at all and start going to McDonalds to look for open possitions.

Good luck guys. This made me some good money to begin with. I just did not like playing around with proxies so went on to doing different projects.

BiggyJ, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  2. yamakazi

yamakazi Peon

Best Answers:
    Any proof for this system?

yamakazi, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  3. weisheng

weisheng Member

Best Answers:
    scam, dont try this, if $1000/5 days, 6 billion people in this world will stop working

weisheng, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  4. angelinasoul

angelinasoul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A friend of mine tried $100 Adwords voucher that she got it for free. The conversion rate is 0. It sounds interesting but may be it doesn't work for anyone. Otherwise like weisheng said 6 billions poeple will stop working.

angelinasoul, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  5. guttin

guttin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People are making passive income with several ways.

Does 6 billion people do it ? No.

guttin, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  6. BiggyJ

BiggyJ Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think everyone will be able to do that much? Do you think everyone is able to build a high converting page and ads? Then there are going to be people like you. This method is hard for long term, but good to try out PPC. Learn a bit.

The problem is not with this method, it was with your friend. Think, this method doesn't teach you how to get conversions, this method teaches you how to get money to try your hands at PPC. What I understand from your message your friend managed to get his ads live, WHICH IS THE POINT OF THIS METHOD. I did not explain how to build a good landing page and etc. and you should never direct your ads straight to your affiliate url. Google hates it and will take it down. You need to be smart. That is why you need a website. You build something google doesn't mind and using that you direct traffic to your product and hope for conversions.

This is a method to try out all the PPC guides that are out there....

BiggyJ, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  7. angelinasoul

angelinasoul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Biggy, your method sounds interesting to many people but the information you share isn't complete. Since you have started to share the information here, why not u explain how to build a good landing page? Otherwise the website will get suspended because of arbitrage - http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190442

angelinasoul, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  8. winnerdomains

winnerdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    sounds like you are either promoting this site(meaning it does not work), or your just a scammbag

winnerdomains, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  9. soot001

soot001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this method really works, yes you have to doyour own research on what LP converts, but traffic is key to anything, test, track, and test, and track. Its a needle in the haystack, once you find it, its a golden nugget.

soot001, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  10. angelinasoul

angelinasoul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First, how can you so sure the seller in Fiverr will give you the valid voucher? Now I see the latest comment:

suneedh created 48 minutes ago
    [​IMG]
    All accounts get banned for reason "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified"

Don't fake the funk on the nasty dunk!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
    angelinasoul, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  11. vinbed

vinbed Peon

Best Answers:
    This certainly works if you know your way around adwords and search PPC. If you know nothing about targeting and properly configuring campaigns, this might not work for you.

vinbed, Sep 9, 2012 IP