1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats some free photshop online tools

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by ryguy87, Sep 5, 2012.

Wondering if anyone new of some free online Photoshop tools. Em really basic so it does not have to be anything fancy just be able to do the basic, Color crop paste re size, special effects, and maybe even be able to save file in different file types?

ryguy87, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  2. mneodor87

mneodor87 Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Pixlr or Gimp? Gimp you can download for free and has more features, but Pixlr is online like you mentioned.

mneodor87, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  3. ryguy87

ryguy87 Peon

Best Answers:
    never herd of it before. but Thank you i will look it up

ryguy87, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  4. thiết kế logo

thiết kế logo Peon

Best Answers:
    Branding is extremely important, is the fundamental problem, which is the core issue. Branding is built invaluable to businesses.

If you are still not convinced, let me give an example. The dollar is a world brand. Basically, it is simply a piece of paper. But branding has made it worthwhile. All the marketing and branding tool is used to create value for it. At the front, you will find brand owners: the Federal Reserve. On which the claim from America's first president, George Washington. It's a simple user: This bill is a legal bills for both public and private. And if you're still not convinced, the brand owner also added an emotional message: We believe in God. The dollar is a world brand. It gives a consistent value worldwide. But as I said it's really just a piece of paper. Branding has made coins that have a certain value.
    http://vano.vn/dich-vu-cung-cap/nhan-dien-thuong-hieu/309.html

thiết kế logo, Sep 7, 2012 IP