1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Guaranteed Seo Service for local results

Discussion in 'Services' started by RECEP, Sep 6, 2012.

Hello mates, I am looking for Guaranteed Seo Service in these details :
    Search Engine : Google -> Türkiye
    Local Results : Google Turkey & Google Turkey - Antalya (a small city of Turkey)
    Domain : Koçsan Kompresör
    Keywords : kompresor, kompresör servisi, kompresör fiyatları, tamsan kompresör, lider kompresör, komsan kompresör, elkom kompresör, dalgakiran kompresör, özen kompresör, aydın trafo, Antalya kompresör Servisi, kompresor servisi

please pm me details, thanks....

RECEP, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  2. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I have vast experience in SEO field, can work hard and bring this site up...

faheem334, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  3. slpro1

slpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is no such thing as Guaranteed !! No one can provide that. If you read the magazines, and the experts opinions you will see that, no one can predict or guarantee such results. Google is always two steps ahead of this kind of services, and the best way to attack this is by growing traffic, with niche linking. And this way you will get traffic, and in time , ranks will grow too.

As white hat SEO practitioner i cannot guarantee this. Any site should see improvment after few months of hard seo, but you cant see the direction after that.
    No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google. Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings, have a “special relationship” with Google, or advertise a “priority submit” to Google. There is no priority submit for Google.

So RECEP be careful on this !

slpro1, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  4. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agree with you! that is why i never offer guarantee.. There is someone who can GUARANTEE though, that would be owners of Google..

point2, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  5. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't think anyone can guarantee it although I might be wrong. With how things change now it's hard to guarantee.

- Daniel :)

prilep, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  6. slpro1

slpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The only thing that can help in optimization is a professional on page settup, which counts 50%, and a lot of patience. All the manual work, including good cotent is a step in the long road, that awaits for everybody. Everything besides that is just work that kills the business.

So RECEP, to sum up, if you consider to hire someone here, pick someone who is capable to offer traffic, natural linking, on niche if posible. After that you will see SERP results too. Don't waist your money on one night services, that can get your site sandbox for "over optimization" or any other black hat methods.

Good Luck !

slpro1, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  7. sbglobal79

sbglobal79 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Hope you are well… My name is Raj Singla, working as a SEO Manager for a leading Web Development & Internet Marketing company with SB Global Infosoft If you are interested in improving the position of your website for some of the most searched key terms then, we launched new service Call Link wheel creation. Definitely this service will improve your pages ranking as well Traffic.
    we can give you top ranking.

sbglobal79, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  8. WirelessGuy

WirelessGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hopefully you can find white hat SEO guy on this great Digital Point Forum with good portfolio and up-to-date digital tactics.

WirelessGuy, Sep 7, 2012 IP