1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Submit Your Content To Article Sites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dmg68, Sep 4, 2012.

[HR][/HR] Submitting articles can be a great SEO tactic if it is done correctly. A successful article submission campaign can lead to you getting you lots of quality links and high rankings on Google. This tutorial will provide detailed information on how to get the most out of article directories for SEO and which article sites you should use.

Keep your best work
    Don't post your very best content to article directories, publish the best stuff on your own site in a blog or articles category and publish all of your OK articles on article directories.

1 article per directory
    Don't publish any of your articles in more than 1 place. This rule will help you on so many different levels with SEO. If someone re-publishes your article then that's fine, but don't go out of your way to get an article published twice, only one copy will rank in the search engines and pass link juice to your site.

Add keyword text links to your signature
    Make sure the article directory you are submitting to provides dofollow links, and add a keyword text link or two to your author signature. Generally speaking you should not add links to your own site in the main content area - Ezine Articles and quite a few others add the nofollow tag to these links so they won't pass search engine value there, plus your article will probably come off as being less professional because you will have plugged yourself. The only time this is OK is if you are linking to something that genuinely ads value to your article.

Don't over do it
    If you are trying to optimise a regular site for the search engines then 1 article submission per month is more then enough. If you have a huge holiday website or something with lots of categories to rank, then maybe do one a week. Any more time then that spent on it will be wasted, spend your time figuring out how to linkbait instead.

Submit to quality directories
    Use the very best article directories that you can get published at and never submit more than 2 articles to each one, once you have a couple of links from an article directory don't use it again, find new ones because the links will count more. Here are links to my top 4 general article directories to get you started, the current Google PageRank score is listed next to each one:

Eu articles/

Submit to niche directories
    You should also search for article directories in your niche, there are some amazing ones for online marketing and SEO such as WebProNews and Sitepoint to name a couple. The best way to find article directories in your niche is to search on Google, for example if you want to find a place to post a search engine optimisation article then go to Google and search for SEO articles or SEO article directory, the ones that come up highest are usually the best ones to get published at.

Conclusion
    Follow this guide, start submitting your work and you are on your way towards great Google rankings.

dmg68, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  2. karanj128

karanj128 Peon

Best Answers:
    Prior this i generally post one article at many sites, this post is going to be very usefull to me.. :)

karanj128, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  3. dmg68

dmg68 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah . interests effective for seo ^^

dmg68, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  4. ramkarthick2

ramkarthick2 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your efforts and hope that it will be very informative for beginners.

ramkarthick2, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  5. Hollyan

Hollyan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing . :D

Hollyan, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  6. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice information to get started for newbies, my starting point was like this & still now continuing.

gonzalod34, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  7. rajnish

rajnish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can submit one article on maximum of 20 best article sites.This is sufficient to submit one article on 20-25 sites for getting the exposure through article marketing.Content is play a big role in article marketing so focus on the fresh,unique and informative content to attract the online readers.

rajnish, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  8. Amily Seo

Amily Seo Guest

Best Answers:
    You are really intelligent.I think you have vast knowledge about article posting.

Amily Seo, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  9. seowright

seowright Peon

Best Answers:
    Great information about article submission and it can help a lots for newbie. I can also prefer to submit 1 article into 10-15 quality sites for getting better outcome through content promotion because now days content playing a big and important role to get high search engine ranking and to attract readers on the internet!

seowright, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  10. kimberlybrown

kimberlybrown Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing it is very good method for SEO Beginners.

kimberlybrown, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  11. suvendug

suvendug Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the nice post...but if you check your webmaster tool can see that google count no-follow links also..and to look natural in search engine eye we should bring no-follow and do-follow links both.

suvendug, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  12. Ayashakieth14

Ayashakieth14 Member

Best Answers:
    I am grateful that i read this information about submitting an article and this help me a lot. I know that article submission can help our site to get lots of traffic and also a good way of promoting our site. The article should be in informative way and not in a commercial way so that readers can benefit also to our article.

Ayashakieth14, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  13. Ideaz Global

Ideaz Global Peon

Best Answers:
    Articles should be posted in high PR article sites.You have to specify the article title,short description,full description,category,name,email.Also you have to link the keyword for your content.This will increase the traffic to your website since the visitors will be viewing your content.

Ideaz Global, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  14. cuc6216

cuc6216 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think submit your content to article site very good. The content of website is king. In SEO, the most important content, then optimization on page. Next, you notice should optimization the title, description, Keywords suitable with content of website

cuc6216, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  15. dmg68

dmg68 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree . when you submit articles on Eu article your article can be translated into many languages​​, the reader can understand their language .

dmg68, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  16. promo@s4seo.com

promo@s4seo.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i always submit one article in 25-30 article website of good page rank. This is enough to get result..!!

promo@s4seo.com, Sep 7, 2012 IP