1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for few Investors (%4 interest per month)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by moby, Sep 5, 2012.

Hey,
    My name is Mobin and I trade forex as a fulltime job. Recently I come up with a successful trading strategy that returns %7 profit per month ( 20 working days, Mon. to Fri.).

In comparison with banks' interest rates, this profit rate is quiet high so I though I may be able to find a few investors and increase my income by splitting the profit gained by trading on investors money.

I can pay %4 interest per month to any investor. The amount of money must be a power of two with the minimum of 2^7= $128. To be a trustworthy guy, I need to tell you that I'll trade your money with a managed risk just like I trade my own money but the potential of money loss in forex market can not be eliminated in any trading strategy.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you for reading this. :eek:
    Mobin

moby, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  2. Lewey Lu

Lewey Lu Guest

Best Answers:
    I have the bucks but I don't understand forex. My mentors says that I shouldn't invest in a business that I don't understand. Do you think he's right? ;)

Cheers,

Lewey

Lewey Lu, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  3. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    Every investment should be taken significant consideration. As for lewey, if you are interested but don't understand, then you should try to learn about it. Right now, may be the profit is the only thing that interested you.

lonking, Sep 5, 2012 IP
    moby likes this.
  4. chycon

chycon Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you can offer to us as partners. Contact me here :/QUOTE universal-property-agents.com]

chycon, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  5. moby

moby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    I don't know what kind of offer are you looking for but the %4 profit is a special offer to all investors. :rolleyes:

moby, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  6. moby

moby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Thank you for showing your interest. :)
    I don't run a website for this program; there is just a personal website that I write in it sometimes. I know you want a a website to read more about this program but it isn't available yet. If I couldn't find investors without doing the paperwork and running a website, I will register a company and start a website.

By considering my stressful daily job, which is trading, I don't think I can handle legal issues and website support on my own so if anyone is interested in this part, I mean doing the paperwork and starting a website etc., please contact me in private message. You can become a partner of this program by helping me with finding investors.

Thank you,
    Mobin

moby, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  7. alexoscarew

alexoscarew Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mobin can you share your website URL or social profile details.

alexoscarew, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  8. moby

moby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Sure, here it is: http://www.goodreads.com/moby . You can sign in to goodreads with your facebook account and view my details.

I can also send a copy of my National Id card for investors.

Thanks,
    Mobin

moby, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  9. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Forex market is all about speculation, how confident are you about it?

MikeQ, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  10. moby

moby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    Forex is like any other financial market. If you run risk management and use a good strategy, you have the chance to gain profit in any financial market. :)

Thanks,
    Mobin

moby, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  11. Lewey Lu

Lewey Lu Guest

Best Answers:
    Profit doesn't really matter. I'm doing good myself, I just don't want to invest in a business that I don't understand minus the fact that your business don't have a website.

Lewey Lu, Sep 6, 2012 IP