1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Check out my site and give me tips on how to get accepted into Adsense.

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Aslanov Biz, Sep 4, 2012.

Hey there. Wanna join adsense. I have 4 unqiue articles placed on it
    here is the link: autoinsuranceblog.blogspot.com
    I added privacy policy page, contact us form. what else do i need to get accepted?

Thank you.

Aslanov Biz, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    a real domain and real hosting. AND way more than 4 articles...

indyonline, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  3. uycw

uycw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google will not accept the blog/website that are new! All you need to build content, I would say 4 article is not enough for getting adsense account. Plus your blog/site should have decent traffic from social media and searching!

uycw, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  4. Aslanov Biz

Aslanov Biz Banned

Best Answers:
    But I know adsense sites that are accepted with 3 articles.
    Ladiesblouses.net
    Burtonluggage.net?

5. indyonline

Best Answers:
    That don't mean those sites were the ones the owner signed up for Adsense with. They could have got their account with another site then put ads on all their sites.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    indyonline, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  6. Smartyy

Smartyy Peon

Best Answers:
    You need atleast 15-20 quality articles to get accepted in the program otherwise there's a way to get accepted now for free. Reply if you want it.

Smartyy, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  7. Aslanov Biz

Aslanov Biz Banned

Best Answers:
    Smartyy, yes please tell me more. PM me please.
    indyonline, and is it okaY? I can do the same but wont i get banned for this?

8. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    You need high quality and unique articles and increase traffic from social networks.

Irfi0009, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  9. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is always better to have more unique articles placed on your site. Actually, the fact is, make it look like you update the blog frequently. That's it! At times you may get accepted with single article. In other case, plenty of articles may get you rejected if they are just copy-pasted. Write unique posts, increase word limit, complete designing process for self hosted blogs and get accepted easily.

wordpecker, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  10. Aslanov Biz

Aslanov Biz Banned

Best Answers:
    tell me one thing. is it okay if i get accepted to adsense with another site and then place ads on my site, is it okay? wont i get banned for this?

Aslanov Biz, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  11. indyonline

Best Answers:
    No you won't get banned, that's how it works. Just don't put ads on sites that break their TOS.

indyonline, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  12. Aslanov Biz

Aslanov Biz Banned

Best Answers:
  13. indyonline

Best Answers:
    a simple search for 'Adsense TOS' brings up the results. You should really try and learn to use search to find what you need rather than wait for somebody to tell you or show you.
    Anyhow, here is the link. https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms
    -

You should check these out too.
    http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=48182
    http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/2005/05/15-common-mistakes-by-google-adsense-publishers/
    --
    Best thing you could do is get a real domain and hosting and quit using blog spot. and write or have written, a lot of unique articles. It's harder to get into Adsense these days so if you are serious about pursuing a career in web design I would recommend a real site.

14. smeniste.com

smeniste.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    My experience with blogger and adsense is same as the other. You must create more content. Or the other way is make adsense account to other site and than place the advertisment to your blog. If you have only blog, you will have to wait and create the content.

smeniste.com, Sep 5, 2012 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  15. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I cannot see the logic of putting adsense on a blog with just 4 articales,you wont earn a single dime with that combination,people have suggested getting a new dedicated domain and hosting and then you can setup a wordpress blog but then you will have to add alot of unique content to make any form of revenue from adsense.

Out of curiosity in your opening post on this thread your true country is showing as 'United States' but from post No4 you are showing your country as 'Azerbaijan' so which is it,with premium membership true country location can be viewed.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
    Mega B, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  16. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Another liar in this forum. I don't understand why they lie about their location trying to give a false sense of security when most of the user base is from India and Indonesia. No need to lie...

17. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly cannot work it out myself either,i reckon people are not aware that true locations can be seen by premium members but why lie about saying you live in the US when you live in Asia.Hope someone can enlighten us on why members do it ???

Mega B, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  18. Aslanov Biz

Aslanov Biz Banned

Best Answers:
    I dont want wordpress. I will use blogspot.

19. indyonline

Best Answers:
    In most cases it's because they are in the BST selling something and are trying to give a 'false sense of security' because they think people are more trusting of people from the US, UK, AU and Canada.
    lol, your loss...
    Sounds like you just want to use free hosting.... Would be better off to have your own. Even if you use a different CMS like drupal or joomla. But enjoy that little bit of money you will make using a blogspot...
    even if you end up trying to sell links like most people around here, most people won't buy links from blogspot and those that do won't pay much for them...
    like I said, your loss...

20. cbondcarolina

cbondcarolina Guest

Best Answers:
    You said you wanted to get accepted into the Adsense program. Using wordpress, having your own domain and hosting, and having good unique content are the best ways to do it. I had a website that was only a few weeks old, and it was accepted because I had all of those things in play.

I'm not saying that Google would decline a website because you're using blogspot, but following that tips we've provided you will give you the best chance of acceptance.

cbondcarolina, Sep 14, 2012 IP