1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think i made a mistake registering these domain names?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by niknyc, Sep 2, 2012.

Hello all

I am very new to this forum, and domain game in general. I registered these domain names as i started out few days ago and need some advice if they can sell, and if it is worth developing them ? I was thinking to develop them and make a website where a variety of tutorials are available, example: Lynda or W3schools as i recently found out of their existence. They also can be used as redirectors to the main site which i still have to build. Can some one please tell me do they have potential ? Or any ideas what i can do with them ?

dotutorials.com (registered until 8/18/13)
    doatutorial.com doatutorial.net (both registered until 8/13/15)

niknyc, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  2. googlerankmaniac

googlerankmaniac Peon

Best Answers:
    Since you have a nice domains then they have potentials especially if you make nice content in your website. If your interested in w3schools you can make a your website like a guides website for example where a user goes to your website to try to find answers like how to make an html link.

googlerankmaniac, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  3. niknyc

niknyc Peon

Best Answers:
    I apologize to post a threat in wrong category as it consumes everyones scarce time, i couldn't find a way to move a threat to a correct category. What can i do to move it to right category and is it possible to take away the infraction ?

niknyc, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  4. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that domain name has very high potential in making great money though. You should keep them.

nufox, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  5. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, it was a great domain name , even you do not have a site you also able to sell those domain name in good price. But ofcourse you can earn more money with those domain name because contain good keywords especially dotutorials.com .
    Really a great idea to do like W3schools but go with different topic because HTML tutorial is real competitive to rank on google.

JerrickYeoh, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  6. New Era Ideas

New Era Ideas Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep them. But most important - develop them!

New Era Ideas, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  7. jastaruk

jastaruk Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion as a domains they have small or no value

jastaruk, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  8. callmemaybe

callmemaybe Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to develop them for sure. You can put a Wordpress and see how it works. I just don't support the idea of buying a domain name just to re-sell it afterwards. Some people have amazing domain names and don't do a thing on them for many years waiting for the $XX.XXX offer to come. And of course in 99% of the cases that never happens.

callmemaybe, Sep 15, 2012 IP