1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PEOPLE WATCH GAMES, YOU MAKE MONEY,4583 plus Games And Trailers PS3 PS2 Wii Xbox

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Formula1, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    For Immediate Sale : http://www.GamesJoint.com/

HUGE 100% AUTOMATED GAMES AUTOBLOG WITH 4580+ READY GAMES CONTENT, GAMES DESCRIPTION, MATCHING GAMES TRAILERS, AMAZON PRODUCT FOR SAME GAME WITH YOUR AFFILIATE LINK IS FOR SALE...

★★ 100% AUTOMATED - NO MAINTENANCE ★★

JUST FEEL THE DIFFERENCE, CLICK ON ANY FRONT COVER OR BACK COVER JUST BELOW GAME THUMBNAIL ON ANY POST

BUY FROM TRUSTED SELLER!

For Immediate Sale : http://www.GamesJoint.com/

BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY IS TO MAKE IT AUTOMATED AND PASSIVE VIA SELF UPDATING AUTOBLOGS

This Is Your Best Chance To Start A Profitable Internet Business And Finally Make Real Money Online On The Video Game Multi-Billion Industry!

ADSENSE READY 100% SELF UPDATING GAMES NICHE AUTOBLOG

GAMING INDUSTRY EXPECTED TO BE A $68 BILLION BUSINESS BY 2012

The average age of the gamer is rapidly approaching 30. As people in their 30s and 40s continue to play video games into their senior years, the genres of games will expand to accommodate those audiences and their discretionary income.

CREATE YOUR OWN GAMING INFORMATION AUTOBLOG with Trailers & Amazon all Pre Integrated

Domain: GamesJoint.com - A short, suitable and brandable domain name which the visitors easily remember. The domain is registered with GoDaddy.com, PREPAID FOR 1 FULL YEAR and will be pushed free of cost to your GoDaddy account.

BIN BONUSES :-
    FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE
    2. Google Adwords Coupon worth $100
    3. A desktop software (not for MAC) using which you can create unlimited backlinks for any number of websites without any other charges. It harvest, scrape and post to various blog types like wordpress, blog engine and blog type. It harvest data from Google, Yahoo and Bing (you can use any or all of them). It's a very handy tool and awesome for SEO purpose. : PriceLess

A PROFESSIONAL AND CONTEMPORARY HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGN: This is a nicely made highly professional E-Commerce website which allows its visitors to watch information on any/all games on the site absolutely 100% FREE yet giving you a wonderful chance to earn from each single visitor that happens on this wonderful website.

Being a professional website creator, we have installed several other related things which any game savvy person might be interested in and may look everything on a single website so that he does not have to go anywhere else for all related information too. Other than being a gaming website, we have spent so much time in perfecting this WebSite thinking like a gaming lover and have installed several other features on the website to make complete portal for movies.

SPECIAL CUSTOM FEATURES OF THIS WEBSITE :-
    Custom created video trailer player size, Check any post for example : http://www.GamesJoint.com/157009/sleeping-dogs-2.html
    2. Categories Covered : PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, xBOX, 3DS/NINTENDO with Thumbnails, Video Trailer & Matching Amazon product
    3. Front & Back Covers of All games : CLICK FRONT COVER & BACK COVER BELOW ANY GAME THUMBNAIL on any post
    4. Matching Amazon Game with YOUR AFFILIATE LINK on all posts
    5. Amazon Store PreIntegrated : Check Any Post (Below content)

Read more to know how does it happens all...

Let me elaborate this wonderful site for all of you

Site's Unique Features :-

• WordPress based 100% Automated Games Information WebSite - This website will add all new Games information 100% Automatically as soon as they get released. You don't have to lift even a finger to do it. Our Custom created WP-Plugin will do it all and post all needed information on the website on autopilot.

• The site already included 4500+ Games information pages + Video Trailers + Matching Amazon Product and these pages will grow more every week as soon as more new games get released. Moreover i have placed Amazon and Google Adsense ads on all pages so its a non stop entertainment channel with possibilities to increase your income to next possible level.

• Strategically located Google ads for best possible conversions.

• Search Engine friendly Website for better rankings. Basic SEO has also been done for this website for better SE rankings.

• Many great features and options for making money from such site. Can be setup with CPALead or any other content locker too, some webmasters make an easy $100 per day with least effort. Why not you?

• Amazon plugins show related products like Games DVD's and other things and as the products are highly related to website content, chances are much better that conversions are great. We have used Amazon in 2 types, Buy Same Game on each thread & Buy Related Games Section under each post.

• SEVERAL HIGH QUALITY PLUGINS ADDED TO MAKE SITE VIRAL LIKE FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON, GOOGLE +, GOOGLE BUZZ, BOOKMARKS AND MORE. CHECK LEFT SIDE BAR AND ALSO ALL POSTS. It will help make site viral more easily and quickly.

• This site is based on latest WordPress platform and all future updates will also be free of cost to new owner. I confirm it has all the newest state-of-the-art programming and a perfect clean code to make things work in the best possible ways around.

• All after sales support will be there for new site owner. New owner can ask for support via chat/email/pm.

• I will move the site to new owner's hosting space at no additional charges. or if the new owner is competent enough, i will give him the hosting details so he can move the site himself too. I am open to both ways. (Godaddy , iPage not supported)

The site is 100% legal, because NO copyrights material is stored on the site.

The site contains TRAILERS OF GAMES AND IT 100% comply to ADSENSE TOS FULLY,

The website lists out the INFORMATION + VIDEO TRAILERS about the existing and upcoming games.

Fully Automated, Self Updaging Gaming Niche Website with Latest Video Trailers.

Step by step instructions about how to implement my marketing method and get laser targeted traffic to the site and earn $$$.

Site's Value described :-
    * Site is all professionally made and has all the necessary features one would look in a customized professional site ever : $200 Value
    * Highly Professional Web Design & integration : $150 value
    * Professional SEO done and included in the sale : $150 Value
    * Your next possible Gold Mine
    * Low BIN offered when compared with uniqueness + professionalism offered.

You can BID in complete confidence as you are dealing with a trusted member on DP and i have all +ve feedbacks from my previous site buyers and they all are fully satisfied with my sites and my services and gave me 100% +ve feedback.

I will move the site for FREE if the new owner wants. Just give me your hosting details and 2-12 hours time I'll establish site on your account. All my work and consultations are FREE of charges. Look at my feedback.

Send me a PM if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Formula1, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  2. MrGum

MrGum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any revenue / traffic stats?

MrGum, Sep 4, 2012 IP