1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Play more funny flash games from y3games.info

Discussion in 'Games' started by themoon05, Aug 29, 2012.

Kitten canons
    Interesting, funny, simple and thrilling. These are all characteristics about the “Kitten cannons” game. Simply, try to launch the kitten as far as possible. Just aim the cannon using the up/down cursor keys and use space to fire. The red bar on the cannon indicates the power of your shot. Leave the rest to gravity and other objects along the way. Why don’t you try it now?

Street Ball Showdown
    Do you like basketball? Do you want to advance you ability of playing it? “Street Ball Showdown” game will be your best decision to play. This is a nice graphic shockwave game. You use 4 buttons: up, down, right, left on the keyboard to move and wrest the ball to throw it into the basket. So, try your best to beat your opponents to score points to win the game excellently.

Winter Fashion Trend
    Winter is coming. You are very well-informed about fashion, aren’t you? What is your fashion trend in this summer? Don’t hesitate and show your ability about this by playing the game “Winter Fashion Trend”. You choose clothes, shoes,…and drag and put them in the image of the girl. Winter shopping can be exhilarating. Have it a try!

Bike Mania On Ice
    You don’t mind difficulty. You always try your best to overcome all obstacles. Let everyone see that by playing the “Bike mania on Ice” game. You only use 4 buttons: up, down, right and left on the keyboard to control you bicycle surmount the obstacles as soon as possible. Show off your skills in different obstacles on ice. Have fun!

Danny Phantom: Fright Flight
    Danny phantom: Fright Flight, an extremely funny game for those who like strong feeling, fighting with flight. If you want to become the champion in the fight, please try to play it. On this game, you fly your ship and dodge enemy fire while firing at the enemy. Grab power up and stay alive. Good luck!

themoon05, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  2. jessicalennita

jessicalennita Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well i love to play the online games and i am more crazy about the flash games. Those are the best games which keeps me entertaining when i am bored with. You have shared the pretty nice games and the Bike mania on ice and the winter fashion trend sounds to be interesting.

jessicalennita, Sep 4, 2012 IP