1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel blows up bus full of Jews in Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mikaël2, Jul 18, 2012.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Christianity at its core is another BS religion like Islam. The bible is full of hatred and while Christianity and the church had the power, it was responsible for mass murder and the dark age. The only difference is that in the western world people through economic development have become smart enough to reject the Christianity influence in the daily life.

gworld, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The Bible only represents a small part of g'-d s nature. Just because you do not like that nature does not mean dismiss everything. It is easy to say yes or to say no to everything. But unless you have the answers to everything, doing either way does not teach anybody anything.

Blogmaster, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  3. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your bitterness is so amusing! Does that really help you deal with your abandonment issues?

Corwin, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And this is one of the main reasons atheism is doomed to fail . As long as you reject history you're not going to get a grip of reality .

The Dark Age was caused by the destruction of the educational and scientific infrastructure provided by the Roman Empire . This destruction was caused by the huge number of invasions . Only a century after in invasions have been halted the Renaissance begun and that would have been impossibles if the tomes of the antiquity wouldn't have been preserved in the Christian fortress-monasteries .

ApocalypseXL, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  5. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    tell that to your gay popes who molest and rape little boys.

Mikaël2, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:

Cultural Diferences.jpg

ApocalypseXL, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  7. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really? England is quite an atheist/agnostic country yet I've never heard anyone deny Communist crimes.

I'd still say that atheist man on the street is less inclined to terrorise than those from a particular religious sect.

The problem I see with all this link of terrorism to labels is first providing the logic to select one label from all others and then proving that this is the cause of the terrorism. For example, Stalin was a terrorist. Dissecting his character he was: Georgian, atheist, male and working class - to name a few. So which of these would you group with others to create an identifiable set of terrorists?

By saying that Stalin was an atheist terrorist, and thus implying there's something negative about all atheists or atheism itself, is no different to saying he was a working-class terrorist or male terrorist. What if a female were to enter this debate and claim that something should be done to men because history shows that the vast majority of all terrorists, arguably more so than any other classification, were male?

I've seen Bill O'reilly claim that atheism is inherently bad because Stalin and Hitler (not really the case) were both atheist. His guest, Richard Dawkins, then rightfully pointed out that both had moustaches so it's equivalent to using that as an "identifier".

Why point is: where do you draw the line and where's the solid logic for this line? It all seems a bit arbitrary to me, completely based on the arguer's affiliations.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
    BRUm, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    The crimes can't be denied by themselves . What it is denied is the atheism as motive for some of those crimes . Executing priests and bulldozing churches when you have complete control over a nation isn't something you do consolidate power , it's something you do to because of you hatred towards religion . It's not just Stalin , every leader in the Eastern Block did the exact same thing , even when they grew apart from the USSR they still kept their doctrine of atheistic hate .

The male theory doesn't stand since those crimes weren't motivated by him being a male . Also I seriously don't expect Dawkins to use any logic when discussing the negative aspects of atheism . The man can't be objective even when he writes scientific material .

As for England with a fast growing number of Islamic fanatics I highly doubt that it is largely agnostic/atheistic . A largely atheistic country will never have Muhammad as it's #1 name for newborns .

ApocalypseXL, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  9. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand that some crimes have been done in the name of anti-religion, like you said the destruction of religious entities, but you have to be careful when lumping all the crimes together. What about the exportation of the grain that resulted in millions of deaths in the Ukraine? You can't label that as an atheist crime. A collectivist/communist crime would be more fitting. My point is that attributing hundreds of millions of deaths to his atheism is dishonest.

Adrian, trust me mate there aren't that many Islamists here. The media likes to sensationalise everything, they're still a tiny minority and will keep that way as long as we have a large working-class who are much more inclined to take to the streets. Actual English people are mostly atheist.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
    BRUm, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Yes we know you're sick of the Coran and want to become a Jew . Just like these guys :

405742_327172230635388_54653321_n.jpg

ApocalypseXL, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    he said at it's core. He didn't mention humans who claim it to gain political power and such ...

Blogmaster, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  12. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    exactly ...................

Blogmaster, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  13. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    If only Jews behaved themselves .. maybe we would not have the whole Israel-Palestine conflict ?

Mikaël2, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  14. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    double-facepalm.jpg

If muzzles are so well behaved why aren't you living in your homeland?

BRUm, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Because he dosen't get welfare in his own land . He gets 20 lashes for being a lazy fanatic .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 3, 2012 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  16. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't answer loaded questions.

Mikaël2, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Translation : I love welfare .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are just jealous because you were deported from Austria and can not get welfare while running a chop shop. ;)

gworld, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  19. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not on welfare.

I love ignoring those Romanian beggers, I give them nothing.

Mikaël2, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  20. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Oh my #1 fan and my #2 fan got together .

253888_383773315026309_317895459_n.jpg

ApocalypseXL, Sep 4, 2012 IP