1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help, AdSense is driving me crazy

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Flanscho, Aug 27, 2012.

A long long time ago, I registered an account on google adsense. When I got by post the verification information, I wasn't really interested in the project anymore, and ignored it.

Forward a few years, some money piled up in the meantime on my google adsense account. I can't retrieve it though. My bank account is verified, everything is correct, only my PIN is not verified.

First, I tried the support pages. They said, I should go into my account settings, and click the verify button. However, there is no verify button. Neither in the account settings page, nor anywhere else nearby. I searched my account pages up and down, left and right, with my eyes and with a search function: nothing. So I got confused: why do the support pages claim that there is a link when there is none? Are they outdated?

So, I went back the support pages. Second try. Did I reach the threshold that a payment is possible? I click "yes". Did I receive my PIN, the pages ask me. Yes. Can I login? Yes. The conclusion of the support pages: "if you entered your pin, and you can login, rest assured that your PIN has been successfully verified". I frown, and look at my account. Not, it has not been verified. Because there is written "not verified".

Third try: I go to the support pages. I search for a longer time. They tell me to request a new PIN. I think "that doesn't make much sense, I have a PIN, but whatever". So, I follow the instructions to request a new pin. As the support pages say, I log into my google adsense account. I go to the account settings. "Press the verify adress button", the support pages tell me. ... But, once again, there is no "verify adress" button anywhere. Yes, I see the screenshot where it should be. I'm at the right section of my account. There is no verify button. Next step, according to the pages, click the "request new PIN" button. There is none either. I sigh deeply. I'm a patient person.

Fourth try: back to the support pages. I find an entry "can you send my PIN to my new adress?". Sounds interesting. The pages say: go to the account information, edit your adress, then you can request a new pin. I do that. There is no such button. No, I'm not blind. There is no such button. I receive two mails from google adsense: "payment adress changed, account adress changed". The mails just say that the settings have been changed, that I should check them, and in case of problems, I should visit my beloved support pages. I bury my face in my palms and try to get rid of the anger and stress.

Fifth try: I go to the google help forums. If google has no mail contact, and if their support pages are useless, I'll ask other google users. I land on a website with 10 pages of rules what to do and what not to do on the forums. There are no forums in sight though. Back to the search engine, looking for a direct link to the forums. I find it. It tells me that I can't post there unless I joined the group. I sigh deeply. I don't want to join any group. I just want one single question answered. But, having no choice, I join the group. The "join the group to post" button vanishes. There is no post button though. There is no "new thread" button. There is no reply button. After studying the page for 10 minutes, I find out: if I'm no google+ user, I can't post anything. I don't like google+. I don't want to be a member of it. I smash my head on the table in frustration.

Sixth try: I ask some friends on facebook, many programmers among them. They can't help.

Seventh try: back to the search engine. There must be other forums about google adsense. Now I'm here.

So please, can anyone tell me: what do I have to do now? All that stands between me and my money is a red alert, saying that my PIN number is not verified. How do I do that? And please don't tell me to visit the support pages.

Flanscho, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  2. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Once you reach 100$ earning on your account, Google will automatic sends you the PIN number in your home mail box.

xAlexKimx, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  3. Flanscho

Flanscho Peon

Best Answers:
    They send then automatically another verification? Sounds odd. In the support pages were everywhere 10$ mentioned.

Flanscho, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. webmaster1189

webmaster1189 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i had a similar case as you do, google forums are useless, best thing you can do is to go to their support page or in google adsense account on left side where it says ask a question, type your query there and contact google regarding it, they will ask you to send your ID card copy and will verify it manually

webmaster1189, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  5. Smartyy

Smartyy Peon

Best Answers:
    First earn atleast $100

Smartyy, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  6. bugsaci

bugsaci Peon

Best Answers:
    I got my PIN when i reach my first 10$. No need to wait till u reach 100$. i Live in indonesia and i got my PIN via mail is around 2 month from the first time i got 10$. U should check ur address. Is it correct?

bugsaci, Sep 3, 2012 IP
    moustafa likes this.
  7. manishak2001

manishak2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can generate a PIN from your Adsense account. If you haven't generated it 3 times (which is the max number of times you can generate it), go back and generate it. Wait for about 4-6 weeks and you'll get it. I don't think you need to make $100 for that.

Just a small tip: stop fretting so much about Adsense! Once you have it, you'll spend another chunk of money on getting traffic to your site and then maybe a little bit of income. Better you look at other affiliate networks.

manishak2001, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  8. moustafa

moustafa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Your case is the normal case but there are different cases that happen in this situation.

I see that adsense may be having alot of orders so he has just to wait otherwise he can generate a new request for PIN.

moustafa, Sep 3, 2012 IP
    bugsaci likes this.
  9. cbondcarolina

cbondcarolina Guest

Best Answers:
    Whenever you have a situation like this, you should focus all your energy on contacting the adsens crew directly. Forums and support pages are pretty much useless when dealing with technical issues such as these. They should definitely have a support email, even if it takes a little bit of digging in order to find it.

When you do contact them, carefully go over all the details of your situation, and they should give you some means to a resolution.

cbondcarolina, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  10. shivambest

shivambest Member

Best Answers:
    earlier Google used to send Pin for adress confirmation when webmaster reach $50 , but now they have started sending it at $20, i think you haven't recieved the Pin yet. Either you must ask for another Pin to be sent to your adress or you can contact adsense publisher support through email they will ask you to scan you adress proof documents and send them to google and will automatically remove Pin notice. I also faced the same situation a few years ago when i asked from the Pin 3 times and it didn't arrived at my home even a single time, then i mailed google customer care and they told me the whole procedure and it was really helpful

shivambest, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  11. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    I think it should be $10

MikeQ, Sep 6, 2012 IP