1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pankajkumar4u, Sep 1, 2012.

I want to know ,

What is effective in SEO off page ?
    I mean , what should we do in off page

pankajkumar4u, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  2. Rumon BD

Rumon BD Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is the process of getting traffic from the "free," "organic," "editorial" or "natural" listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.

SEO is the process and practice of optimizing your website so that it ranks well on search engine results pages (or SERPs). When someone types a word or phrase into search engines (like Google) looking for your product, you want to appear on the first or second page of the search results.

Have you hear of the Google penguin update?

Some of my sites have been affected, some of the keywords dropped. Now seo game is changed . You need to remove the spam content: like decrease you keyword density , remove paid and BMR links and more.

Yeah Penguin updates can effect your site if you used any black hat techniques.Well penguin updates was designed to stop spam sites from ranking well on SERPs. Although websites are considered spam for several reasons, the main reason is low quality links on the site and low quality links linking back to the site.So have you checked about quality of your links.

Rumon BD, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  3. isma

isma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What you [Rumon BD] mean low quality linking back. How can we are know that back link is low quality?

isma, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  4. pankajkumar4u

pankajkumar4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Friends
    you given me good suggest . But I have some problem , what should we do. I men Directory , Bookmarking, Article, Forum, classified . I don't know , what is effective now in seo .

pankajkumar4u, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  5. Alfie

Alfie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not only off-site even on-site optimization plays an important role in the ranking the keywords.
    Analyse and take a list of targeted keywords, then write a rich and unique content containing those keywords. In Meta tags, Head tags, Image tags, Internal linking.
    Then proceed with off-site optimization.

Alfie, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  6. isma

isma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For good rank in SERP. We need do all that job Off-site & ON-site optimization. Waa . . . a lot of job to do. Blur. .. . .

isma, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  7. promo@s4seo.com

promo@s4seo.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Off page-list of activities:
    1. Directories Submission
    2. Article Submission
    3. Social Bookmarking
    4. Press Release
    5. Blog Commenting
    6. Classifieds
    All these activities are effective only when you have done on page of your website.

promo@s4seo.com, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  8. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    For a good seo of a site both work is needed on-page & off-page optimization. Make a good search engine and user friendly site is your first work to do. Using proper tags like meta tags, alt tags, heading tags all of them are important. After on-page work you need to focus on off-page work, building backlinks for your site, getting links on high pr sites etc.

stepbystep, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  9. nptifitness

nptifitness Peon

Best Answers:
    All off page activities are important for getting the best back links. You must do the off page activities in high page rank and do follow websites. Main important Off page activities are Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting and Blog Commenting.

nptifitness, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  10. isma

isma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After Google Update SERP with Panda & Penguin, what activities SEO are very effective today?

isma, Sep 3, 2012 IP